Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 5, 2021.
Generic name: MENTHOL 5g in 100g, CAPSAICIN .0375g in 100g
Dosage form: topical patch
Releevia patch contains 0.0375% capsaicin and 5.00% menthol.
Instructions for Use
- Clean and dry affected area
- Cut open pouch and remove patch
- Remove protective film and apply directly to area of pain
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
- Wash hands with soap after applying patch
- Reseal pouch containing unused patches
|Adults and children 12 years and over||
|Children under 12 years||
More about Releevia (capsaicin / menthol topical)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.