Generic name: Acetaminophen 650mg, Phenyltoloxamine Citrate 50mg
Dosage form: tablet
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on March 12, 2020.
- Adults (12 years and over) - ½ or 1 tablet every 4 - 6 hours.
- Maximum daily dose - 5 tablets.
- Children (6 to under 12 years) - ½ tablet every 4 - 6 hours.
- Maximum daily dose - 2½ tablets
- Do not give to children under the age of 6 years of age or exceed the recommended dosage unless directed by physician.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Relagesic (acetaminophen / phenyltoloxamine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: analgesic combinations
- FDA Alerts (2)