Generic name: Acetaminophen 650mg, Phenyltoloxamine Citrate 50mg
Dosage form: tablet
Medically reviewed on March 22, 2018.
- Adults (12 years and over) - ½ or 1 tablet every 4 - 6 hours.
- Maximum daily dose - 5 tablets.
- Children (6 to under 12 years) - ½ tablet every 4 - 6 hours.
- Maximum daily dose - 2½ tablets
- Do not give to children under the age of 6 years of age or exceed the recommended dosage unless directed by physician.
More about Relagesic (acetaminophen / phenyltoloxamine)
- Relagesic Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: analgesic combinations