Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 14, 2022.
Generic name: Acetaminophen 650mg, Phenyltoloxamine Citrate 50mg
Dosage form: tablet
- Adults (12 years and over) - ½ or 1 tablet every 4 - 6 hours.
- Maximum daily dose - 5 tablets.
- Children (6 to under 12 years) - ½ tablet every 4 - 6 hours.
- Maximum daily dose - 2½ tablets
- Do not give to children under the age of 6 years of age or exceed the recommended dosage unless directed by physician.
More about Relagesic (acetaminophen / phenyltoloxamine)
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- During pregnancy
- Imprints, shape & color data
- Drug class: analgesic combinations
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.