Generic name: Coal tar 6.6mg in 1mL
Dosage form: topical liquid
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Read all package directions and warnings before using.
- Use only as directed.
- Apply a small amount of Psoriasin Liquid to affected areas (if desired, massage in gently with finger tips).
- Apply one to four times daily or as directed by a doctor.
- Apply to thoroughly dry skin.
- The active ingredient, coal tar, in Psoriasin Liquid may affect very light hair color; test first on a few strands of hair before broader application to areas where light colored hair is present.
- Avoid applying to severely cracked or irritated areas.
- Wash or shampoo affected area at least daily with mild soap or shampoo and warm water and dry thoroughly.
- Intended for use by normally healthy adults only.
- Persons under 18 years of age or those with highly sensitive or allergic skin should use only as directed by a doctor.
More about Psoriasin (coal tar topical)
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 7 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents