Prevident 5000 Enamel Protect Dosage
Generic name: SODIUM FLUORIDE 12.7mg in 1mL, POTASSIUM NITRATE 57.5mg in 1mL
Dosage form: gel, dentifrice
- Prevident 5000 Booster gel, dentifrice
- Prevident 5000 Dry Mouth gel, dentifrice
- PreviDent 5000 Plus dental paste
- Prevident 5000 Sensitive gel, dentifrice
- PreviDent Gel dental gel
- Prevident Mouthwash dental mouthwash
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Follow these instructions unless otherwise instructed by your dental professional:
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply at least a 1 inch strip of PreviDent® 5000 Enamel Protect onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute, expectorate, and rinse mouth thoroughly.
- Use twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or physician.