Oral-B Neutra Foam Dosage
Generic name: Sodium Fluoride 9mg in 1g
Dosage form: dental aerosol
• Shake bottle vigorously for 3-4 seconds prior to dispensing.
• Invert bottle 180° with nozzle tip pointed downward into tray.
• Place nozzle tip close to the tray floor and at one end of the tray arch.
Moving from one end of the tray to the other in one fluid motion, slowly press down on the trigger. (Note: foam will expand slightly to fill the tray.)
• Do not use excessive finger pressure which could result in too much foam being dispensed.
• Immediately place tray(s) in mouth. (Note: Do not fill trays with foam too far in advance of treatment as the foam will collapse and not be as effective.)
• Have patient bite down on the tray(s) lightly but firmly for up to 4 minutes.
• Remove tray(s) and have patient expectorate.
• Instruct patient not to eat, drink, or rinse for at least 30 minutes. For optimal tooth coverage, use a fluoride applicator tray which is deep enough to reach the entire vertical height of all teeth (even the molars). You can choose from single arch trays (such as CENTRAYS) or dual arch trays (CENTWINS or SOFTWINS).
More about Oral-B Neutra Foam (fluoride topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: mouth and throat products