Obagi Skin Lightening Complex Dosage
Generic name: HYDROQUINONE 40mg in 1g
Dosage form: topical lotion
- Obagi C Rx System C Clarifying Serum solution
- Obagi C Rx System C Clarifying Serum Liquid topical liquid
- Obagi Condition and Enhance cream
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
A thin application should be applied once or twice daily or as directed by a physician. If no improvement is seen after three (3) months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued. Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sunblocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin when using and after using this product in order to prevent darkening from reoccurring.
More about Obagi Skin Lightening Complex (hydroquinone topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical depigmenting agents