Obagi Condition and Enhance Dosage
Generic name: HYDROQUINONE 40mg in 1g
Dosage form: cream
- Obagi C Rx System C Clarifying Serum solution
- Obagi C Rx System C Clarifying Serum Liquid topical solution
- Obagi C Rx System C Therapy Night cream
- Obagi Skin Lightening Complex topical lotion
- Obagi-C Rx System cream
Medically reviewed on December 18, 2017.
A thin application should be applied to the affected area twice daily or as directed by a physician. If no improvement is seen after three (3) months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued. Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin when using and after using this product in order to prevent repigmentation.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Obagi Condition and Enhance (hydroquinone topical)
- Obagi Condition and Enhance Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: topical depigmenting agents