Obagi C Rx System C Therapy Night Dosage
Generic name: HYDROQUINONE 40mg in 1g
Dosage form: cream
- Obagi C Rx System C Clarifying Serum solution
- Obagi C Rx System C Clarifying Serum Liquid topical solution
- Obagi Condition and Enhance cream
- Obagi Skin Lightening Complex topical lotion
- Obagi-C Rx System cream
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
A thin application should be applied once or twice daily or as directed by a physician. If no improvement is seen after three (3) months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued. Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent or protective clothing to cover bleached skin when using and after using this product in order to prevent darkening from reoccurring.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Obagi-C Rx System C-Therapy Night Cream (hydroquinone topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical depigmenting agents