Obagi C Rx System C Therapy Night Dosage
Generic name: HYDROQUINONE 40mg in 1g
Dosage form: cream
- Obagi C Rx System C Clarifying Serum solution
- Obagi C Rx System C Clarifying Serum Liquid topical solution
- Obagi Condition and Enhance cream
- Obagi Skin Lightening Complex topical lotion
- Obagi-C Rx System cream
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
A thin application should be applied once or twice daily or as directed by a physician. If no improvement is seen after three (3) months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued. Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent or protective clothing to cover bleached skin when using and after using this product in order to prevent darkening from reoccurring.
More about Obagi-C Rx System C-Therapy Night Cream (hydroquinone topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical depigmenting agents