Obagi C Rx System C Clarifying Serum Dosage
Generic name: HYDROQUINONE 40mg in 1mL
Dosage form: solution
- Obagi C Rx System C Clarifying Serum Liquid topical solution
- Obagi C Rx System C Therapy Night cream
- Obagi Condition and Enhance cream
- Obagi Skin Lightening Complex topical lotion
- Obagi-C Rx System cream
Medically reviewed on September 17, 2018.
A thin application should be applied once or twice daily or as directed by a physician. If no improvement is seen after three (3) months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued. Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sunblocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin when using and after using this product in order to prevent darkening from reoccuring.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Obagi C Rx System C Clarifying Serum (hydroquinone topical)
- Obagi C Rx System C Clarifying Serum Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Drug class: topical depigmenting agents
- Obagi C Rx System C Clarifying Serum (FDA)
- Obagi C Rx System C Clarifying Serum Liquid (FDA)
- Hydroquinone (AHFS Monograph)