Monistat 3 Combination Pack Triple Action Dosage
Generic name: Miconazole Nitrate 40mg; Miconazole Nitrate 20mg in 1g
Dosage form: cream
- Monistat 3 vaginal cream, vaginal suppositories
- Monistat 7 Combination Pack cream
- Monistat 7 Cream vaginal cream
- Monistat-Derm Cream
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- before using this product, read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information
- adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- vaginal insert: with the applicator, place the vaginal insert into the vagina at bedtime for 3 nights in a row. Throw away applicator after use.
- external cream: squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva). Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days, as needed.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor