Menthocin Patch with Lidocaine Dosage
Generic name: METHYL SALICYLATE 20g, MENTHOL 5g, CAPSAICIN 0.0375g, LIDOCAINE 0.5g
Dosage form: patch
Medically reviewed on March 5, 2018.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
Children under 12 year of age:
do not use, consult a doctor
How to apply:
• Clean and dry affected area
• Partially remove protective film of patch and apply directly to area of pain.
• Carefully remove remaining film. Ensure secure adhesion.
• Reseal Pouch after opening
• Wash hands with soap after applying patch
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Menthocin Patch with Lidocaine (capsaicin / lidocaine / menthol / methyl salicylate topical)
- Menthocin Patch with Lidocaine Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical anesthetics