Menthocin Patch with Lidocaine Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on February 23, 2021.
Generic name: METHYL SALICYLATE 20g, MENTHOL 5g, CAPSAICIN 0.0375g, LIDOCAINE 0.5g
Dosage form: patch
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
Children under 12 year of age:
do not use, consult a doctor
How to apply:
• Clean and dry affected area
• Partially remove protective film of patch and apply directly to area of pain.
• Carefully remove remaining film. Ensure secure adhesion.
• Reseal Pouch after opening
• Wash hands with soap after applying patch
More about Menthocin Patch with Lidocaine (capsaicin / lidocaine / menthol / methyl salicylate topical)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.