Levatio Patch Dosage
Generic name: MENTHOL 5g in 100g, CAPSAICIN .03g in 100g
Dosage form: patch
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Clean and dry affected area
- Remove patch from backing and apply to affected area. Apply directly to affected area.
- Use only on patch at a time, and a maximum of four patches per day.
- Leave patch of affected area for up to eight hours.
- Do not use patches for more than five consecutive days
- Children under 12 should consult a physician prior to use.
More about Levatio Patch (capsaicin / menthol topical)
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical rubefacient