Leader Heartburn Relief Dosage
Generic name: CIMETIDINE 200mg
Dosage form: tablet
Medically reviewed on July 23, 2018.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water right before or any time up to 30 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Leader Heartburn Relief (cimetidine)
- Leader Heartburn Relief Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: H2 antagonists
Other brands: Tagamet HB