Leader Allergy Relief Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 7, 2021.
Generic name: LORATADINE 10mg
Dosage form: tablet, orally disintegrating
Frequently asked questions
- Why do you take Claritin with Neulasta?
- Can you take 10mg of loratadine twice a day?
- Can you take antihistamines when pregnant?
More about Allergy Relief Tablets (loratadine)
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug class: antihistamines
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.