Leader All Day Allergy Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 16, 2022.
adults and children6 years and over
|one 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.|
|adults 65 years and over||ask a doctor|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
Frequently asked questions
- Should cetirizine be taken at bedtime or upon awakening? And before or after any particular meal?
- Can you take antihistamines when pregnant?
- Is Generic Zyrtec Available?
More about All Day Allergy (cetirizine)
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (1)
- Imprints, shape & color data
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: antihistamines
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.