Lamisil AT Continuous Spray Dosage
Generic name: TERBINAFINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1.25mL in 125mL
Dosage form: liquid
- Lamisil AT cream
- Lamisil AT for Women cream
- Lamisil AT Gel gel
- Lamisil AT Jock Itch cream
- Lamisil AT Spray spray
Medically reviewed on January 1, 2018.
- adults and children 12 years and over
- wash the affected area with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- to open remove clear cap.
- hold can 4" to 6" from skin. Press and hold to spray a thin layer over affected area
- spray affected area once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
- release to stop spray
- wipe excess from spray opening after each use
- return cap to can
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Lamisil AT Spray (terbinafine topical)
- Lamisil AT Continuous Spray (FDA)
- Lamisil AT Spray (FDA)
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride topical (AHFS Monograph)