Healthy Accents All Day Allergy Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 17, 2021.
Generic name: CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Dosage form: tablet
adults and children6 years and over
|one 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.|
|adults 65 years and over||ask a doctor|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
Frequently asked questions
- Should cetirizine be taken at bedtime or upon awakening? And before or after any particular meal?
- Is Generic Zyrtec Available?
- Can you take antihistamines when pregnant?
More about All Day Allergy (cetirizine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: antihistamines