Good Neighbor Dayhist Allergy Dosage
Generic name: CLEMASTINE FUMARATE 1.34mg
Dosage form: tablet
Medically reviewed on August 14, 2017.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Dayhist Allergy (clemastine)
- Dayhist Allergy Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Good Neighbor Dayhist Allergy (FDA)
- Topcare Dayhist Allergy (FDA)
- Clemastine Fumarate (AHFS Monograph)