Good Neighbor All Day Pain Relief Dosage
Generic name: NAPROXEN SODIUM 220mg
Dosage form: tablet
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 18, 2020.
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
- do not take longer than 10 days, unless directed by a doctor (see Warnings)
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
12 yearsand older
Frequently asked questions
- Naproxen vs ibuprofen: What's the difference?
- What is the best way to reduce swelling in your face?
- Can NSAIDs be used to treat a COVID-19 fever?
- How long does naproxen stay in your system?
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about All Day Pain Relief (naproxen)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- FDA Alerts (8)