Equate Acid Controller Maximum Strength Dosage
Generic name: FAMOTIDINE 20mg
Dosage form: tablet
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 17, 2019.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew.
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 10 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
More about Acid Controller Maximum Strength (famotidine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: H2 antagonists
- FDA Alerts (1)