Equaline Pain Relief Children's Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 19, 2020.
Generic name: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg in 5mL
Dosage form: suspension
- do not give more than directed (see Liver warning)
- shake well before using
- find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
|Weight(lb)||Age(yr)||Dose (tsp or mL)|
|under 24||under 2 years||ask a doctor|
|24-35||2–3 years||1 tsp or 5 mL|
|36–47||4–5 years||1 1/2 tsp or 7.5 mL|
|48–59||6–8 years||2 tsp or 10 mL|
|60-71||9–10 years||2 1/2 tsp or 12.5 mL|
|72-95||11 years||3 tsp or 15 mL|
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
Frequently asked questions
- What's the best sore throat medicine to use?
- Acetaminophen vs ibuprofen: What is the difference?
- Is it safe to take Ibuprofen (Advil) with acetaminophen (Tylenol)?
- Is acetaminophen the same as Tylenol?
- Cold, flu, hay fever, or COVID - Which one do I have?
- Is Tylenol (acetaminophen) a blood thinner?
- What is paracetamol called in the USA?
- Is acetaminophen (Tylenol) an NSAID Drug?
- Is Tylenol (acetaminophen) an anti-inflammatory drug?
- Can I give my dog or cat Tylenol (acetaminophen)?
- Can I take Tylenol while pregnant?
- Can you take paracetamol (acetaminophen) with antibiotics?
- What antibiotics are used to treat bronchitis?
- Can I use Tylenol for dengue fever?
More about Equaline Pain Relief (acetaminophen)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- FDA Alerts (14)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.