Equaline Pain Relief Children's Dosage
Generic name: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg in 5mL
Dosage form: suspension
Medically reviewed on November 29, 2017.
- do not give more than directed (see Liver warning)
- shake well before using
- find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
|Weight(lb)||Age(yr)||Dose (tsp or mL)|
|under 24||under 2 years||ask a doctor|
|24-35||2–3 years||1 tsp or 5 mL|
|36–47||4–5 years||1 1/2 tsp or 7.5 mL|
|48–59||6–8 years||2 tsp or 10 mL|
|60-71||9–10 years||2 1/2 tsp or 12.5 mL|
|72-95||11 years||3 tsp or 15 mL|
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Equaline Pain Relief (acetaminophen)
- Equaline Pain Relief Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- FDA Alerts (14)