E-Z-Cat Dry Dosage
Generic name: BARIUM SULFATE 9.5g in 23g
Dosage form: powder, for oral suspension
- E-Z Disk tablet
- E-Z Dose with Liquid Polibar Plus rectal suspension
- E-Z Paque powder, for suspension
- E-Z-HD powder, for oral suspension
- E-Z-Paste esophageal cream
- Entero VU oral suspension
- Entrobar oral suspension
- Entroease suspension
Medically reviewed on August 1, 2018.
This product should be used as directed by a physician. The volume and concentration of the CT barium sulfate suspension to be administered will depend on the degree and extent of concentration required in the area(s) under examination and on the equipment and technique employed.
Instructions for Mixing:
Add 450 mL water into a mixing container. Pour contents of the pouch into the container. Replace the cap, invert the container to mix the powder with water and shake vigorously for 20 seconds. Let mixture stand for 5 minutes. Reshake prior to use for 15 seconds.
Suggested 30 Minute Barium Administration Protocol for Abdomen Studies:
More about E-Z-Cat Dry (barium sulfate)
- E-Z-Cat Dry Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Pricing & Coupons
- Drug class: non-iodinated contrast media