Dovonex Scalp Solution Dosage
Generic name: CALCIPOTRIENE 0.05mg in 1mL
Dosage form: scalp solution
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Comb the hair to remove scaly debris and after suitably parting, apply Dovonex® Scalp Solution, 0.005%, twice daily, only to the lesions, and rub in gently and completely, taking care to prevent the solution spreading onto the forehead. The safety and efficacy of Dovonex® Scalp Solution, 0.005%, have been demonstrated in patients treated for eight weeks.
Keep Dovonex® Scalp Solution, 0.005%, well away from the eyes. Avoid application of the solution to uninvolved scalp margins. Always wash hands thoroughly after use.
More about Dovonex (calcipotriene topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 16 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: topical antipsoriatics
- Dovonex (Calcipotriene Cream and Ointment)
- Dovonex (Calcipotriene Scalp Solution)
- Dovonex Topical (Advanced Reading)