The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Generic name: sodium fluoride .0272g in 1g
Dosage form: aerosol, foam
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
A topical anti-caries preparation
Directions (for professional use only):
1. Use after thorough prophylaxis
2. To dispense, shake bottle vigorously then invert applicator 180 degrees downward to the bottom of the tray(s)
Note: fill tray(s) at one quarter full to allow foam to expand
3. Insert tray(s) in mouth and have patient bite down lightly for 1 minute or up to 4 minutes
4. Remove tray(s) and have patient expectorate excess
5. Advise patient not to eat, drink or rinse for 30 minutes after the application
Medicinal ingredients:Fluoride ions 1.23 % w/w (from 2.72 % w/w sodium fluoride)