Darby Topical Fuoride Gel Dosage
Generic name: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.0272g in 1mL
Dosage form: gel
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
A topical anti-caries preparation. Optimized low pH for penetration. Ideal thixotropic action. Artificially flavored.
1. Use after thorough prophylaxis
2. To dispense, fill tray(s) 1/3 with gel
3. Insert tray(s) in mouth and have patient bite down lightly for 60 seconds
4. Remove tray(s) and have patient expectorate excess
5. Advise patient not to eat, drink or rinse for 30 minutes after the application
Medicinal ingredients: Fluoride ions 1.23 % w/w (from 2.72 % w/w sodium fluoride)
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Darby Topical Fuoride Gel (fluoride topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: mouth and throat products