Darby Topical Fuoride Gel Dosage
Generic name: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.0272g in 1mL
Dosage form: gel
Medically reviewed on April 12, 2017.
A topical anti-caries preparation. Optimized low pH for penetration. Ideal thixotropic action. Artificially flavored.
1. Use after thorough prophylaxis
2. To dispense, fill tray(s) 1/3 with gel
3. Insert tray(s) in mouth and have patient bite down lightly for 60 seconds
4. Remove tray(s) and have patient expectorate excess
5. Advise patient not to eat, drink or rinse for 30 minutes after the application
Medicinal ingredients: Fluoride ions 1.23 % w/w (from 2.72 % w/w sodium fluoride)