Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 18, 2021.
Generic name: CLOBETASOL PROPIONATE 0.5mg in 1g
Dosage form: ointment
Cormax Ointment is potent; therefore, treatment must be limited to two consecutive weeks, and amounts greater than 50 g per week should not be used, Cormax Ointment is not to be used with occlusive dressings.
Frequently asked questions
- How effective is it for hair growth?
- How do you apply clobetasol propionate for lichen sclerosus (lichen sclerosis)?
- How long does it take to work?
- Halobetasol vs. clobetasol - how do they compare?
- What is clobetasol propionate cream used for?
- Can you use clobetasol on your face?
- Can this drug make you gain weight?
- How do you use clobetasol propionate on your scalp?
- Does clobetasol propionate topical solution help hair grow back?
- How long should you use clobetasol propionate cream for?
- What's difference between Olux and Olux-E?