Cormax Solution Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 15, 2021.
Generic name: CLOBETASOL PROPIONATE 0.4625mg in 1mL
Dosage form: topical solution
Cormax Scalp Application should be applied to the affected scalp areas twice daily, once in the morning and once at night.
Cormax Scalp Application is potent; therefore, treatment must be limited to 2 consecutive weeks and amounts greater than 50 mL/week should not be used. Cormax Scalp Application is not to be used with occlusive dressings.
In studies where geriatric patients (65 years of age or older, see PRECAUTIONS) have been treated with Cormax Scalp Application, safety did not differ from that in younger patients; therefore, no dosage adjustment is recommended.
Frequently asked questions
- Does clobetasol cause hair loss or growth?
- How effective is it for hair growth?
- How do you apply clobetasol propionate for lichen sclerosus?
- How long does it take to work?
- Halobetasol vs. clobetasol - how do they compare?
- What is clobetasol propionate cream used for?
- How long does clobetasol stay in your system?
- Can clobetasol propionate be used for poison ivy?
- Can you use clobetasol on your face?
- How do you use clobetasol propionate on your scalp?
- Clobetasol vs. triamcinolone - how do they compare?
- Can this drug make you gain weight?
- Can clobetasol be used for toenail fungus?
- How long should you use clobetasol propionate cream for?
- What's difference between Olux and Olux-E?
More about Cormax (clobetasol topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: topical steroids
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.