Cormax Cream Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 11, 2021.
Generic name: CLOBETASOL PROPIONATE 0.5mg in 1g
Dosage form: cream
Cormax Cream is potent; therefore, treatment must be limited to two consecutive weeks, and amounts greater than 50 g per week should not be used. Cormax Cream is not to be used with occlusive dressings.
Frequently asked questions
- Does clobetasol cause hair loss or growth?
- How effective is it for hair growth?
- How do you apply clobetasol propionate for lichen sclerosus?
- How long does it take to work?
- Halobetasol vs. clobetasol - how do they compare?
- What is clobetasol propionate cream used for?
- What causes Plaque Psoriasis?
- How long does clobetasol stay in your system?
- Can you use clobetasol on your face?
- How do you use clobetasol propionate on your scalp?
- Can clobetasol propionate be used for poison ivy?
- Can this drug make you gain weight?
- Clobetasol vs. triamcinolone - how do they compare?
- Can clobetasol be used for toenail fungus?
- How long should you use clobetasol propionate cream for?
More about Cormax (clobetasol topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: topical steroids