Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray Dosage
Generic name: PHENOL 3.5mg in 0.7mL
Dosage form: oral spray
Medically reviewed on October 29, 2018.
Adults and children 3 years of age and older:
- Apply to the affected area (one spray).
- Allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out.
- Use every 2 hours or as directed by a doctor or dentist. Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product. Children under 3 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray (phenol topical)
- Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray Side Effects
- Compare Alternatives
- 17 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics