Children's Allergy Dosage
Generic name: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 12.5mg in 5mL
Dosage form: oral liquid
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
• use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with
this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
• take every 4 to 6 hours
• do not exceed 6 doses in a 24-hour period
children 6 years to under 12 years 1 to 2 teaspoonfuls (12.5 mg to 25 mg)
children 4 years to under 6 years do not use unless directed by a doctor
children under 4 years do not use
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Benadryl Children's Allergy (diphenhydramine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics