Children's Allergy Dosage
Generic name: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 12.5mg in 5mL
Dosage form: oral liquid
Medically reviewed on April 28, 2017.
• use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with
this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
• take every 4 to 6 hours
• do not exceed 6 doses in a 24-hour period
children 6 years to under 12 years 1 to 2 teaspoonfuls (12.5 mg to 25 mg)
children 4 years to under 6 years do not use unless directed by a doctor
children under 4 years do not use
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Benadryl Children's Allergy (diphenhydramine)
- Benadryl Children's Allergy Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics