Azo Gesic Dosage
Generic name: PHENAZOPYRIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 95mg
Dosage form: tablet
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 5, 2020.
- Adults: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily with or after meals as needed for up to two days. Take with a full glass of water. Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a doctor.
- Children under 12: Do not use without consulting a doctor.
- See enclosed insert for more information
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Frequently Asked Questions
More about Azo-Gesic (phenazopyridine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- Drug class: miscellaneous genitourinary tract agents