Auro Ear Wax Remover Dosage
Generic name: Carbamide peroxide 1.44mL in 22mL
Dosage form: ear drops
Medically reviewed on September 3, 2018.
adults and children 12 years of age and older
- tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 drops into ear
- tip of applicator should not enter ear canal
- keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear
- use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed or as directed by a doctor
- any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe
- children under 12 years of age consult a doctor
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.