Athletes Foot Cream Dosage
Generic name: TERBINAFINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 1g
Dosage form: cream
Medically reviewed on August 20, 2018.
- adults and children 12 years and over
- use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- for athlete’s foot wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- between the toes only: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 1 week or as
directed by a doctor
1 week between the toes
- on the bottom or sides of the foot: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor
2 weeks on the bottom or sides of the foot
- for jock itch and ringworm: apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Store at controlled room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
See crimp for lot number and expiration date
Do not use if seal on tube is broken or is not visible
Questions? call 1-800-452-0051 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
100% Quality Guaranteed 888.309.9030
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.