Acid Reducer Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 22, 2021.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
More about Acid Reducer (ranitidine)
- Other brands
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.