- Abbreviation for poly(adenylic acid).
- Iridoid indole alkaloid isolated from Vinca sp.; may have pharmacologic applications; falling in this class are vinblastine and vincristine.
- Excretion of d-glycerate in the urine; found in renal calculi.
- An inborn error in metabolism resulting in d-glyceric aciduria (1).
- A class of basic antibiotic peptides found in neutrophils that apparently kill bacteria by causing membrane damage.
Search Stedman's Medical Dictionary
Examples: glitazone, GI cocktail, etc.