- One of the cereal plants, or its seed.
- A hard, minute particle of any substance, sand.
- A unit of weight equivalent to 0.064799 grain [For other equivalents, see appendix, Weights and Measures].
- A macroscopically visible cluster of organisms living in tissue of patients with actinomycosis or mycetoma.
- A particle of a silver halide in a photographic emulsion.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
© Copyright 2018 Wolters Kluwer. All Rights Reserved. Review date: Sep 19, 2016.