Skip to Content

film changer

Pronunciation: film chanj'er

Definition: A device that moves film for radiographic studies that require rapid serial x-ray exposures, such as angiography.

Synonym(s): rapid film changer, serial film changer

Disclaimer: This site is designed to offer information for general educational purposes only. The health information furnished on this site and the interactive responses are not intended to be professional advice and are not intended to replace personal consultation with a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other healthcare professional. You must always seek the advice of a professional for questions related to a disease, disease symptoms, and appropriate therapeutic treatments.
© Copyright 2018 Wolters Kluwer. All Rights Reserved. Review Date: Sep 19, 2016.