- Squeezing out; expelling by pressure.
- Mobility of the features giving a particular emotional significance to the face.
- Any act by a person.
- Something that manifests something else.
- The act of allowing information to become manifest.
- A mathematical function consisting of a combination of constants, variables, other functions, and mathematical operations.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
© Copyright 2018 Wolters Kluwer. All Rights Reserved. Review date: Sep 19, 2016.
Search Stedman's Medical Dictionary
Examples: glitazone, GI cocktail, etc.