- The result of the repeated pairing of a normal sinus beat with a ventricular extrasystole.
- A condition in which one or more products of a reaction are the subsequent reactants (or substrates) of a second reaction.
- The covalent bonding of one molecular entity to another.
- An interaction between different parts of a system, between groups in a molecule.
- The linking of electron transport to oxidative phosphorylation.
See: coupling phase
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
© Copyright 2018 Wolters Kluwer. All Rights Reserved. Review date: Sep 19, 2016.
Search Stedman's Medical Dictionary
Examples: glitazone, GI cocktail, etc.