Skip to Content

Burlew wheel

Pronunciation: bur'lu

Definition: an abrasive-impregnated, knife-edged rubber polishing wheel used in dentistry.

Synonym(s): Burlew disc

Further information

Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.

© Copyright 2018 Wolters Kluwer. All Rights Reserved. Review date: Sep 19, 2016.