- To incise or seize with the teeth.
- The act of incision or seizure with the teeth.
- A morsel of food held between the teeth.
- Term used to denote the amount of pressure developed in closing the jaws.
- Undesirable jargon for terms such as interocclusal record, maxillomandibular registration, denture space, and interarch distance.
- A wound or puncture of the skin made by animal or insect.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
© Copyright 2018 Wolters Kluwer. All Rights Reserved. Review date: Sep 19, 2016.
Search Stedman's Medical Dictionary
Examples: glitazone, GI cocktail, etc.