Medications for Drug Dependence
Other names: Drug Abuse; Drug Addiction
Drug dependence means that a person needs a drug to function normally. Withdrawal symptoms will occur if the drug is stopped suddenly.
Topics under Drug Dependence
- Opiate Dependence (20 drugs in 5 topics)
Learn more about Drug Dependence
- Bath Salts Drug
- Blood Doping: Lance Armstrong and the USPS Pro Cycling Team
- Can a Drug Test Lead to a False Positive?
- Cannabis: Uses, Effects and Safety
- Devil's Breath: Urban Legend or the World's Most Scary Drug?
- Drug and Substance Abuse
- GHB or Gamma-Hydroxybutyrate
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.