Medications for Coagulation Defects and Disorders
Coagulation defects and disorders are a group of conditions in which there is a problem with the body's blood clotting process. These disorders can lead to heavy and prolonged bleeding after an injury or bleeding may also begin on its own.
Topics under Coagulation Defects and Disorders
- Anticoagulation During Pregnancy (1 drug)
- Antithrombin III Deficiency (4 drugs)
- Congenital Fibrinogen Deficiency (3 drugs)
- Factor IX Deficiency (9 drugs)
- Factor VII Deficiency (5 drugs)
- Factor X Deficiency (2 drugs)
- Factor XIII Deficiency (3 drugs)
- Hemophilia (58 drugs in 4 topics)
- Hypoprothrombinemia (12 drugs in 4 topics)
- von Willebrand Disease (8 drugs)
Learn more about Coagulation Defects and Disorders
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.