User Reviews for Calan SR to treat Supraventricular Tachycardia

Reviews for Calan SR

Anonymous December 18, 2010

“I have been taking CALAN SR 120 for over 10 years now. My episodes of SVT occur at most a couple of times a year and then for short duration. My pharmacy issued me a generic once because CALAN was not available and I had SVTs almost daily. I was very glad when CALAN became available again. I would not like to be without it.”

Anonymous February 26, 2009

“I used Verapamil for 5 years to treat supraventricular tachycardia (SVT). With each visit to the doctor, they increased my dosage. I started out taking 30mg once a day, and ended with 180mg once a day. For the most part, my symptoms were never controlled. The drug caused extreme fatigue and tiredness. I often had severe headaches and was constipated. I have been switched to Atenolol 50mg once a day now. Hopefully I won't have as many unwanted side effects.”

Learn more about Supraventricular Tachycardia

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)