User Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator

4.3

1,221 reviews 64 medications
Summary of Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator reviews 4.3 1,221 reviews

Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This product is not for the faint of heart! I expected some discomfort, it is stated in the directions, however I was in no way prepared for the intense burn/irritation I wish I read some reviews before administering this torture. When I say intense, I mean if I could remove my cookie and rinse it thoroughly I would have. It was about 30 min after inserting that the pain began and it was about 2 hours before the burn became palatable. I don’t recommend using this product right before bed, as sleep will elude you. A cool towel was helpful for the outside but the deep irritation felt inside was not quenched by anything...shower, fizz bath, nothing! You just gotta ride that out!! However once I got through it, I began to feel relief. Now I can’t be completely sure if I felt relief because I was no longer under spy level torture or if the product really works, but next time I’ll go with an oral prescription from my doctor."

Sunni November 7, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Please do NOT use this! After 30 minutes of insertion my vagina felt like it was on FIRE!! It was EXCRUCIATINGLY painful . Never again"

Imdying November 7, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I caught my yeast infection early on and my symptoms were mild. I thought it would be smart to nip it in the bud and use medication before it got worse! I wanted to use monistat 1 that way I could take it during the day. It felt fine for about an hour, but after the medicine began to drain it slowly intensified all symptoms to the point of misery! The burning and swelling are unbearable. I finally just showered and removed all of it in hopes it will calm down! Definitely not worth it!"

KylieB (taken for less than 1 month) November 6, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I was put on antibiotics for a sinus infection. Got the YI and of course immediately called my mom. She said monistat would work. So thinking the 1 day would help get rid of it faster... I bought it and inserted it in about 30 minutes ago. I almost immediately started itching and burning more than I was with just the YI. I’m currently laying in bed with a cold water bottle on my panties bc it hurts so bad. Maybe the 3 & 7 day ones are better but I’m not going to be using the 1 day EVER again!!"

Never. Again. (taken for less than 1 month) November 5, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So this was my first YI and I'm assuming it was mild by looking it up on the internet. I was recommended monistat from a reliable source and I was not expecting how uncomfortable this medication was. It warns of mild burning but it almost got to a point where I couldn't stand it. It felt like burning spiders crawling down my vagina. I was afraid to move or even relax. The burning did not stop for about 3 hours. I peed 2 times in that span and there was some of the ointment discharge and my vagina was extremely sore. The morning after the discharge was a gross creamy color, still sore but the itching/ burning was gone. Through out the day I have had weird discharge but the symptoms are better. I would not recommend this product to anyone even tho it worked. I go through enough as a woman and I wouldn't give this to anyone. There must be a better way"

humanF26 November 4, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "OMgoodness! Do NOT use this product!!! I wanted a quick fix due to a crazy work schedule and my upcoming birthday. I inserted the egg of fire at about 10pm and went to sleep. Woke up an hour later to the absolute worst burning and itching I’ve ever experienced and I've had a vaginal birth. :( I got up and sat in a hot/warm bath for 30 minutes and the burning and itching are better but I’m sure the medicine won’t work since I tried to get it all out so quickly. Just wait until you can get some diflucan from a doctor...the YI symptoms cannot be worse than what I’m experiencing. I can’t believe they are allowed to sell this stuff!! Again, save your lady parts and do NOT buy this product!"

Ugh01 (taken for less than 1 month) November 1, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Worst pain ever from this product!! I put it in before bed and was dozing off and all of a sudden it felt like I had put icy hot on my vagina! It was awful and it hurt along with intense stinging and burning. It felt like my parts were on fire !! I will never again try this 1 day product. I wanted to cry but I didn’t want to wake the person sleeping next to me. I kept getting up to try and pee it out. Finally I got an ice pack and put it down there and was able to sleep a few hours. It still stings. NEVER AGAIN"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 31, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I discovered I had a yeast infection after taking some antibiotics. So last night before bed I used this product, laid down for the night because I didn't want any of it to come out before it could start working. I woke up this morning and my entire area was on fire! I mean like a forest fire! Along with being on fire, it was itching worse than before I had taken it. I finally researched online what to do about this problem, and everyone suggested wash away whats left. I never imagined this is what I'd be doing on a Tuesday morning, but thanks Monistat for not only making me forget all about my yeast infection, but ruining my entire Tuesday, and hopefully, this burning/itching feeling is gone by tomorrow. I won't ever purchase a single product from you guys again. I don't usually like to even write reviews but if I can save someone from making the same mistake as I, and the other reviewers here, I sure as heck will."

tm56 (taken for less than 1 month) October 30, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The burning ring of fire fell into me! Within a half hour . But it seems to be cooling to an almost icy hot sensation. Weird I realize it's the medicine working. Hope it's gone by Monday!"

Jojo October 28, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "As everyone else suggests, DO NOT BUY. I’ve been hit by a car and that pain was less than this medicine. I put it in about two days ago and have been in excruciating pain since then. I can barely walk and have been lying in bed for almost two days straight. This stuff even kickstarted my depression and I have been crying all day, haven’t been able to eat, can barely pee without the burning making me see stars. The pain is so bad I have almost blacked out. This stuff is awful, will never use again, and it should be OFF THE SHELVES."

Brenda (taken for less than 1 month) October 26, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So I’m very prone to yeast infections and I get them very often. I usually do the 3-day treatment and I’m fine but I wanted faster results so I tried the Monistat 1. I was just at home cleaning so I thought why not take the Monistat 1 since I can do it during the day. I inserted that bad boy and after about 20 minutes this unbearable itching occurs!! I'm literally trying to wash it out. Tried the external cream which made it even worse."

Jae (taken for less than 1 month) October 26, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So I was having what you call a complicated yeast infection. Just happened so quick I made a doctors appointment but it’s not until 2 days and I couldn’t wait any longer! So I called my mom if she can bring me monistat because I couldn’t bear go into the store. Anyways I just inserted the egg an hour ago and I feel WAY better. I’m not sure IF THIS ITCHING OR BURNING will come but if anything I was feeling the itch and burn before I inserted and now I feel numb. What I didn’t do is put the cream on... I had a bad feeling about it. I thought I would wait for the night to hit for me to put it on so glad I didn’t seeing everyone’s reviews but I feel fine. I will update you... :-) so as of now this product gave me relief 20 min after inserting"

Leslie October 25, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I caught my yeast infection really early and decided to do a one day treatment but couldn’t find my usual brand, Equate, so I decided to use monistat. 30 mins after applying the ovule and cream I was in immense discomfort and was literally crying. I used a cold compress but that wasn’t working either. I ended up taking a shower and trying to wash it all out after reading some reviews. Now sitting here with ice pack between my legs I still have extreme discomfort and even more extreme swelling. My advice is never use any Monistat products and stick to the cheaper choice which is Equate."

Anna October 25, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I am so disappointed I didn’t read the reviews beforehand. I had a very mild YI but after taking this, everything has intensified. Itching, burning, leakage. Literally trying not to cry right now. Do not buy 1 step!!! I’ve learned my lesson the hard way."

Miserable October 25, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I inserted the maximum strength monistat 1 last night say 9:30. Slept fine. Had minor burning after my morning urination but went away 10-20 mins later. I was already swollen before using and aching not much burning or itching. It's going on 6am and it's seems to be doing what it suppose to for me. And if you use the wet wipes to kind of keep the discharge/medication leakage wiped up as much as possible from the outside of your vag it'd help. I think letting it pool and sit is what maybe causing a lot of the irritation. There was a good bit of wet wipes in my kit along with some cream for the outside area."

A. B (taken for less than 1 month) October 24, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Omg... it’s 2 am, I used the Monistat 1 cream and insert before bed at about 11 pm and it’s 2 am and this stuff is leaking out everywhere and I feel like my vaginabis ON FIRE!!!! So much it’s causing me a headache. I feel miserable!!! The itching is so much worse and it was a mild YI "

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 23, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I was reluctant to give it a try due to the reviews saying that I will perhaps feel burning or itchiness. I still decided to do it- I needed fast relief. I made sure to read the instructions carefully and also to put the pill as far in as I could. I think that helps best, make sure it’s put in well. I didn’t feel burning, itchiness, just a bit tingly. Nothing that bothered me. You get a white discharge but that is the outer layer of the pill coming out, nothing to worry about . I feel cured and I would definitely recommend this!! Loved it !!!"

Kelly (taken for less than 1 month) October 21, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Omg wish I read this sooner "

Ela (taken for less than 1 month) October 20, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is my first time having a yeast infection and Monistat 1 is the worst to ever take. Okay I inserted this ovule last night and it really burned once the medication started to leak out so when I woke up my vagina was huge and it burned soooooooooo bad. It still hurts and I am in a lot of pain. I do not recommend this to anyone. This should not be on the market at all. It is too strong period - Iant my vagina back."

Dee (taken for less than 1 month) October 18, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Do NOT use this medication. It is WAY too strong. Caused VERY swollen and painful labia. Had to go to doctor and get prescription steroids in order to calm down the reaction. Possibly try the 7 day. Do not do the 1-day. Way too potent and causes very strong reactions."

Sally October 18, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The itching just started and I decided to look at reviews to see if it’s normal... I think I may have to call into work after reading what I may be in store for. Definitely won’t buy this again."

... October 16, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I’ve never had a problem with Monistat 3 so I figured I would try the one day treatment. Bad mistake. After I inserted it I went to bed and woke up feeling fine but it starts to hurt and itch like anything after I went the bathroom to wipe away all the excess. After that it started getting super swollen like a balloon. It hurt so bad and I had to lay in bed all day with no panties or pants. The itching went away but it was just so swollen. It was very difficult to sleep like that, not even being able to close my legs! The next morning the swelling had went down a little bit but it was still pretty swollen. I’ve been laying in bed with an ice pack between my legs all day. If you’ve never used Monistat before I strongly recommend getting the 3 or 7 day one!"

Anonymous October 14, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Just inserted the medicine yesterday afternoon For what I believe was a very mild yeast infection I did not have any type of itching burning, or odor I just had an unusual discharge- white in color and tiny chunks. I read it could be thrush and decided to try over the counter medicine as I thought this YI was due to a new BC (seasonique) +a lot of weekly stress so I felt that’s what had brought it on. I came on this forum to see other side effects? And I’m just hoping mine will go away. The swelling and burning came on at night couldn’t even touch there now today lots of discharge “cottage cheese” sorry about the graphics hoping this goes away! Had to give BF excuses because it’s embarrassing how long does your body take to rid body of the med/ discharge ?"

Zana (taken for less than 1 month) October 12, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "OMG!!! About 20 minutes after using it, I was on fire! I feel asleep probably about an hour afterwards. I got up that next morning with some mild tingling. Pay attention to the dosage. The dosage for Monistat 1 is 1200 mg per one ovule. For 3 and 7 it is 200 mg per insert."

Fire October 11, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "OMG So much pain, friend said she loved the 1 day, told her doctor said better to use 3, did I listen to the doctor nope!! I can't even sleep & I working morning never again. Put out the fire!!!"

In pain girl October 11, 2018

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...