User Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator

Vaginal Yeast Infection
4.5

Summary of Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator reviews 4.5 945 reviews

Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Was on antibiotic for resp. infection last week. Doc warned it may cause YI. Ate yogurt, took probiotic, and a homeopathic YI med to help. Got YI a few days later. I've used 3-day and 7-day before, but thought I'd give the 1-day a try. Woke up yesterday and I felt a warm, burning sensation. Went pee and it stung a little. Wiped a little blood and discharge. Things stayed the same during the day. Woke up this morning with the same warm burn. Went pee and it STUNG! When I wiped it had a decent amount of blood and it hurt like nothing I've ever felt down there before! Looked in a mirror and it looked swollen and there were burns and/or cuts that had some blood. I'm afraid to pee now! Nurse said 1-day has burned some women. Awful! Don't use!"

KimmyB719 November 17, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So the Monistat 1 extra strength egg capsule was an interesting roller coaster. 1st WEAR A PANTYLINER. Even though it’s a no mess application- at the end of the day you will have discharged a white goopy mess, so save the panties! Also there is definitely burning. Not immediate - definitely after about two hours. The first time I tried this product it was unbearable. I wanted to cry and have it all come out. However this second time the yeast infection wasn’t that bad and neither were my symptoms. I’d recommend trying this product but maybe taking some Tylenol or ibuprofen first. Good luck!"

Anónimas1234321 November 15, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "OMG! It burns so bad! It’s the worst product ever. Usually go to the doctor but my pH was off due to soap and felt this would be easier and save me some time. DON’T do it! NOW have to go to urgent care and trying to figure out how to push this out of me. It hurts so bad."

Lady Kae November 11, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "IT BURNS! Picked monistat 1 out figuring It would get rid of my symptoms faster than monistat 3 and 7 but it only made it worse. Took it around 11pm and by 4am my vag was BURNING! So uncomfortable I couldn't take it! Boyfriend found me in the shower trying to cool it off with a washcloth. Didn't even use the cream because reviews said it only made things worse. Ended up going to urgent care to get Diflucan just for some relief! I asked the pharmacist when to expect the burning to stop and he said it could be up to two days and recommended only taking 3 or 7 day monistat next time. Why do they even make one day if it only causes more of a mess?? Save your money and stress and get the Diflucan!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) November 7, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I've used Monistat twice before but I always purchased the 7 day pack. Never had any problems. This time I decided to try the 3 Day Pre Filled Applicator. This is the WORST decision I've ever made in my life! The second I pulled the applicator out (all of the product had not yet been entered) I felt an Intense burning sensation. I've never in my life felt like this. I don't have any STDs because I literally got checked a week ago and I'm not allergic because I've used this before. It's now been an hour and I'm still burning. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!"

$ November 7, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Love the product, at first it hurts but 3 ~4 hours later I can feel way.....much better!! Happy I was able to find this product, Definitely will Reccomend it.........!!"

Maky November 5, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I had a mild yeast infection I used this before bed. When I woke up in the morning I felt worse! My vagina was swollen and felt very warm. I’ve been trying not to rub or scratch it. I went to the bathroom and it burned to pee! I don’t have an STD just got checked for it but never again will I use this. Maybe it was too much in one dose for me but I have seen many reviews of the same thing. So it got worse and I’m praying it just gets better!!!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) November 5, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used this product once before and was fine. Took care of the infection with almost no burning at all. A few months later I got another yeast infection, so naturally I bought what worked before. Just help me. What ensued was a trip I wish I had never embarked on. I inserted the pill a few hours before bed time and felt no pain or burning. Upon sitting down to pee after an hour of having the ovule in I noticed a ton of discharge had appeared from the “less mess ovule” I cleaned myself up and continued on getting ready for bed. I sat down and THE BURNING AND ITCHING BEGAN. I couldn’t sit still. IT HAS NOT STOPPED FOR THE LAST HOUR. I have tried washing it off and attempting to scoop some out. I read the reviews and ignored. HEED THE PROPHECY !!!"

Hdhd (taken for less than 1 month) November 5, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T DO IT. If you read these reviews there are a lot of people saying it SUCKS And only a few saying it works. I didn’t read the reviews before I used it and I’m telling you IT'S NOT WORTH THE RISK. The pain after using this is a million times worse than a yeast infection. THE BURNING WAS SO BAD I CRIED. I tried wiping it off,and now I’m in the bath trying desperately to wash it off/out lol. The bath is actually helping so much with the pain and I recommend taking a bath yourself if you’re in the same situation I’m in. GET THIS STUFF OFF OF YOU. I literally tried pushing it back out too LOL. I’m desperate. PLEASE DO NOT RISK IT"

DONT DO IT (taken for less than 1 month) November 3, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have a yeast infection from my antibiotics. My Dr. Was supposed call in something for it last night. Well didn't get called in and it's Sunday so out of desperation I got monistat 3. I was barely able to function after 30 minutes. An hour after using it I am on fire it hurts to move to stand to sit and burns to pee. I went and got a douche. The vinegar stung so I used super cold water. I am now bleeding a little bit and swollen. Very sick to my stomach and my entire body is itchy. However after getting the cream out my itchy yeast infection there but managable. I bought some probiotic yogart drink and AZO yeast infection and summers eve sensitive wash. Please do NOT use this stuff"

Nikkib1991 (taken for less than 1 month) October 30, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "From my understanding the itching and burning is due to an allergy, but a don't have an medical allergies, chose to give it a try and boy am I GLAD I did. I did my insert during the evening, with no intention of leaving the house afterwards. After carefully reading the instruction, I did the insert and began reading a book. In contradiction to what I had read from other online reviews. I did NOT have ANY burning or itching after insert. In fact, I felt relief within the first 20 minutes after inserting it and the relief continued the following days. Although I did feature minor discharge, the medicine did stay intact and performed to expectations. Frankly, I love this product and would recommend it to others, It's DEFINITELY worth a try"

Try it! (taken for less than 1 month) October 29, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I followed the directions and used before bed. I was actually in bed when I inserted it because I didn't want it to drain. Nearly $16 and here I am 4 days later with no relief at all. It burned and itched like previous post said, not as extreme as others because I try not to rub, scratch, just rinse and pat dry with hot water. It's a joke and I am contacting corporate. I need a REFUND!"

KayWhite October 28, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "1 hour after inserting the itching was very very intense!! No burning or pain, but the itch is unbearable!! As soon as I urinated the medicine came out all in the toilet and a huge glob in my panties!! I will never use this again!"

Anonymous October 25, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Before purchasing this product I did indeed read the reviews, which kind of made me rethink getting it, but I am out of state and didn't want to go to urgent care. It came in a capsule so no messy cream and it was easy to insert. So far I have no complaints. I took it midday and by dinner time I felt so relieved. No itching or burning but I suggest wearing a panty liner. I gave it a 8 because I want to check in with my doctor to make sure it's cleared up. I'm satisfied with it but every woman is different so don't let the reviews discourage you."

Anonymous V October 23, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Holy Moly it's on fire. Oh my goodness! I had a very mild itch so I figured it was a yeast infection. I bought the Monistat-1 because who wants to do that more than one day. After I inserted it and put the creme on the burning and itching began. Uncontrollable itching inside and out. Swollen, red, hot, burning, itching!!!! I think bleeding a little too ! NEVER AGAIN!!! I just poured cold water on the area to try and calm the situation down. It’s been 3 hrs of pain and burning so far!"

Rough night (taken for less than 1 month) October 22, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I was very scared by the reviews but I decided to try it anyways, however I did take Tylenol before using it and I did not feel a thing not even the next day."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 21, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS! I inserted it in and after that was in pain, swollen, burning, itching much worse than the actual infection itself for an additional 3 days! This is the worst product ever! I went to the doctor a day after using this, was prescribed a pill and could instantly tell within a couple hours it was getting better. The stuff that comes out of you when you use this is gross, burns and makes you feel like a mess. WORST PRODUCT I have ever used. I am writing the company, this is wrong to be selling something so painful."

DO NOT BUY (taken for less than 1 month) October 20, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Add me to the list of people who had severe pain and itching from this product!! If you are reading this review take our warnings seriously. This stuff burns like anything! OUCH OUCH OUCH.... I used the egg shaped thing and the external cream. I used a warm washcloth to remove external cream and then used hydrocortisone. Its far more tolerable now but my oh my goodness! That was intense itching and burning, no joke!!!"

Itchyburnyscream October 20, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is THE worst product EVER!!! Do not waste your money. Go to your doctor instead. Hours after putting the little ball of medication into my vag oh my goodness!!! I was in so much discomfort! My va-jj was on FIRE!!! It burned so bad I almost cried. And it didn’t go away either. Nope! Instead, it got progressively worse over the following 2-3 days. Not only that but it made my lady bits swell up!! I was a swollen, burning mess. It was worse than having an actual yeast infection! I’m beginning to wonder if the makers of this medication are a bunch of dudes and they are playing a sick joke on all of us women!""

Anonymous October 19, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Used a new soap and it threw my pH off. Was at work when I got an insanely uncomfortable feeling. Bought monistat1-day on my way home. By the next morning I was relieved of my symptoms."

Pretty wings90 October 17, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The comments are insanely on point. I inserted this and as soon as I stood up I felt an unbearable itching sensation. It is super messy and I don't know what is going on. I literally just put this in so I don't know how it will play out but the itching is not worth it."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 17, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is THE worst product EVER!!! Do not waste your money. Go to your doctor instead. Hours after putting the little ball of medication into my vag oh my GOD!!! I was in so much discomfort! My va-jj was on FIRE!!! It burned so bad I almost cried. And it didn’t go away either. Nope! Instead, it got progressively worse over the following 2-3 days. Not only that but it made my lady bits swell up!! I was a swollen, burning mess. It was worse than having an actual yeast infection! I’m beginning to wonder if the makers of this medication are a bunch of dudes and they are playing a sick joke on all of us women!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 16, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Felt compelled to share my experience after reading all the bad reviews. Everyone is different. Bottom line. I took the one day in the middle of the day right after I bought it. Laid down, felt ok. Got up and felt burning and itching. Was pretty intense. Used two wipes and the symptoms began to dissipate. Had a little leakage but was feeling ok by the evening. I have a little burning but nothing that is intolerable. About to get on a plane and happy that I took it. I think it’s worth the try."

MAF510 October 15, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I inserted the this at bedtime and woke up at 1 am with horrible pain and burning so bad I was in tears and could not sleep. I would've much rather had the mild yeast infection symptoms than the pain from this medication. I tried showering and got some relief but the pain pretty much kept me up until 6 am. I will never buy this product again I would much rather have a yeast infection than feel that pain again!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 14, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Don't buy if you've had at least one full day of symptoms. Buy the 3 or 7 day. I've used this twice now and it has not worked. I end up going back for the other ones. If you slightly feel an infection coming on then this may very well work."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 14, 2017

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...Next

More about Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole topical)

Other brands: Tioconazole 1 Day, Vagistat-1