User Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator

Learn more about Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 642 reviews 61 medications

4.7
Summary of Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator reviews 642 reviews 4.7

Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I swear it feels like a colony of fire ants has taken up residence in my vagina. Put this in a little over two hours ago, and it took about an hour before the real pain set in. Took some advil pm, here's hoping the morning comes with a clean bill of health for my poor innards."

Fire Ants (taken for less than 1 month) December 6, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have a YI and I purchased monostat 1. I inserted the oval and I was fine. I had a little inch so I went ahead and applied the cream 30min later. After applying cream thats when I instantly felt intense burning and BAD ITCHING. AAahhh. Its driving my cray cray. It made it sooo worse. Well the pain at least. Never again will i ever buy this cream. 20 dollars of a box of devil ants. They should call it the devils meds. Reallllly painful. I rinsed as much as I could out and now I'm laying in bed in pain lol. DONT TRY."

Kim6159696, December 6, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "HORRIBLE. I inserted the "devils egg" around midnight and applied the cream, instantly I was on FIRE. I mean fire ants living in my V, the devil running around down there, I normally have a high pain tolerance but was crying and yelling like a baby. Have not experienced pain like this since my appendicitis. NEVER AGAIN. I took to Advil, and inserted a coconut oil tampon. After about an hour of sleep I woke up in crazy amounts of pain, took TWO T3s, and was still dying. I ended up in the ER around 5am, had to get more drugs and a different prescription. I went to hell and back last night. Take caution."

Fmonistat (taken for less than 1 month) December 5, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Inserted the Devils egg. 30 mins go by and my vag is on fire. Intense itch with a buring sensation. The cream felt like it was making it worse. I took it around 8 pm and couldn't get comfortable enough to sleep until 2 am. Now writing this I am missing class because my vulva and vagina itself is raw. It hurts to walk or have any friction. I mean it gets the itch but once you itch you want to itch some more and thus making it worse by having it burn at the same time. I'm totally at a loss right now. I would honestly rather die. Please pray for me."

Suicidalbutstillhavegoals December 5, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I will NEVER use this medication again!! I inserted the medication on Wednesday morning and the whole day I felt an uncomfortable feeling, burning sensation and all of my symptoms had not gotten better, they had gotten worse. I had to make a last minute appointment with my doctor on Thursday morning. The nurse practitioner was able to clean out the medication from my vagina. The ovule had exploded and just felt like something foreign was sitting inside of me. It was a heavy feeling. Moral of this story, the nurse practitioner does not recommend these over the counter yeast infection solutions and I will never purchase again. In the end I didn't have a yeast infection come to find out I have a UTI! Ugh!!!"

Dee M December 2, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I genuinely believe that the women describing this experience as painful beyond comprehension are either experiencing an allergic reaction to the medication or using it improperly. This is my first time using Monistat 3 cream. I decided to use it during the day despite instructions to use at bedtime. I inserted the product around 1 pm and went about my day, vacuuming, putting up the Christmas tree, making lunch, paying bills, etc. I checked my pantyliner regularly to ensure I wasn't losing product. Everything felt normal. Several hours in I felt a very subtle warm, tingling sensation. It never amounted to anything. After making dinner around 7 pm I used the bathroom and some product was on the liner, the rest went into the toilet. No pain."

Kayyyyyy December 1, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This makes me wish I was a man! It's awful!!!!! The burning started about 1 hour after putting it in. I'm on fire and hope it ends soon"

Anonymous November 30, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I decided to use this product after having no relief from Yeast Guard while suffering from a yeast infection. I am writing from my bed with my legs spread wide eagle and after a bath and 800mg Ibuprofen praying for relief. I bought this product at cvs in the morning before going to work. The product states that you can use it either in the morning or night and it's a 1 day application. Before going to work, I inserted the meds into my vagina and felt a mild burn sensation and a few minutes after that I thought wow I'm finally getting relief from the itching and burning. I was at work and suddenly my vagina was on FIRE. I jumped in my car and sped my way home into the tub. My vagina is STILL burning 2 hrs later."

DONT DO IT TO YOURSELF!!!!!! November 30, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I inserted the little egg about 12 hours ago and all I felt was a slightly uncomfortable warm/burn sensation. I was even able to go out shopping and get coffee with some friends. The burning started after about 3-4 hours after insertion, and then lasted about 2 hours. I can now happily say that after only 12 hours a lot of my YI symptoms have calmed down and the area is just sort of tender to the touch now from the medication. Just make sure you wear a pad! But like I said, the burning was nothing like this hell fire that some of you are describing. I am so sorry to all of you that experienced such horrible side effects. For those of you who were like me and read the reviews after already using the product, just know that there is hope!"

Persephone3 November 30, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Worst experience ever!!!! I got a yeast infection on my wedding night and tried using the 1 day treatment just to wake up in paradise the next day burning!!! When you urinate your whole vagina feels like it's burning out!!! Worst ever!!!"

Anonymous November 29, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I got a YI and I usually go to my doctor and get a diflucan, but this time I decided to go buy this product for some reason. I inserted it as stated, put a bit of ointment on & 40 minutes later my poor vagina was on fire! Itching, burning, all bad. I got so irritated that I went to the bathroom to try to take off as much as I could & it was all over my underwear. It's been over 2 hours and I'm still in pain..I'm hoping this medication actually works because if it doesn't then I'm going through all of this pain for no reason :( no woman should have to feel what I'm feeling right now. Horrible Horrible. I will never buy this again, next time I'll just make the time to go to the doctors. Lesson learned."

Horrible November 29, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used it before I went to bed and I woke up feeling cured of the YI. I didn't have any of the burning like others have talked about. The only weird thing is I've had a really bad headache for 3 days now. I feel like I have a bad hangover. I've never experienced that before using this product. I'm going to ask my doctor about it."

renekin November 27, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "All Monistat products buuuuurn like fire. I'm 29 and I cried like a small child the last time I got a yeast infection because I remember what I went through taking Monistat. I talked to my OBGYN who prescribed Terconazole. Heaven sent!!! A one night vaginal cream with NOOO BURN what so ever and safe for pregnant women. Hope this someone."

DreaFran40 November 27, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT! I bought the 1 day egg for quick relief just to get me through the Thanksgiving Holiday - worst mistake ever! I'm 10 weeks pregnant and the itching and burning is so horrible, I'm now sick to my stomach and cramping! I called the on-call OB in panic and she said she never recommends this because it is so concentrated that the aftermath is usually worse than the YI....and I agree! I am so miserable I can't stand myself. I've been sitting on ice and just praying for this day to be over. I hope this ends soon. My vag is so red and swollen even walking hurts. :( I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy!"

Dying by Vag-on-fire (taken for less than 1 month) November 26, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I developed a yeast infection and purchased this product. I used it last night before bedtime and today I'm experiencing an increase in yeast infection symptoms (as was noted in the instructions), I am also experiencing extreme fatigue which I guess is extremely rare. I'm hoping it as well as the infection go away soon."

RjoyD (taken for less than 1 month) November 26, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Bought the 1 day ovule pack of Monistat. I only thought I was miserable beforehand.... I inserted the ovule, applied the external cream, and went to bed. Within minutes, my insides and outsides were on fire and itching uncontrollably. After 30 minutes of absolute misery, I ran to the bathroom and used a couple of the cooling wipes to try to reduce symptoms. Afterwards, I went back to bed and it was only about 15 minutes til I was out of bed freaking out over the burning & itching. I took 2 benedryl & a pain pill. Then, took a cool bath to try to control my extreme discomfort. After my bath, I am finally laying with no panties and the ceiling fan blowing at my "area". I am for the first time in 3 hours able to relax. NEVER AGAIN!!!"

Tired, tired, tired November 23, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Worst experience ever!!! Immediately after applying it starts itching burning horrible sensation I have ever had ... !!! Do not buy it!!!"

Nasagoch November 23, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Am I the only one who used this and didn't burn at all?? I put it in, used a liner, and went to a fancy dinner with my husband. The worst discomfort I had was day 2 "

Twinmom81010 November 22, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Dear God, grant me the strength to get through this... I REALLY regret not just going to see an OBGYN or something. I've never had anything itch so terrible in my life. I think many of the girls are in pain simply because of the itch magnitude. "Some irritation & itchiness DURING insertion" is like false advertising of side effects. More like, this shit will make your brain tingle & you won't know what the hell to do with yourself after all the stuff starts bursting out. I thought the insertion itself would be the worst part; I was wrong-it's the easiest. Fifteen minutes later I'm catching my breath at times at how badly this stings/itches. Never. Ever. Again. Put it in before bed, now it's 3 AM, I'm wide awake."

Bitchy&Itchy (taken for less than 1 month) November 22, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I admit, I bought and used this product before reading reviews. Bc I despise using anu thing but Diflucan, but I had no option. I'm impatient and enjoy immediate results. I used this product and then immediately read reviews and suddenly became terrified. I tried to probe into the deep unknown to fish it out, bc I was sure I'd have the same negative experience, but a friend assured me she had no issue. So I waited. And I've waited. And four whiskey and cokes + 6 hours later, there is no apocalyptic ending. I feel totally normal. It burns slightly, as does all Monistat. I feel for those with adverse experiences, but mine is normal. It's just fine. Whether or not it worked is TBD. But at least my vagina is hellfire and brimstone free."

Calmvagina (taken for less than 1 month) November 22, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have pretty bad infection I think my birthcontrol caused. I read the reviews but my experince has not been bad at all. I felt instant relief. the cooling wipes were great and the cream gave me some comfort as well"

MS TA November 21, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "i purchased monistat 1 day, max strength. came with ovule + applicator, cream, and cooling wipes. unfortunately i was one of the unlucky ones who didn't read the reviews before using. every 1 star review is accurate - hellish burning, extreme discomfort, feels like satan has taken residence on your vagina, etc. it wasn't until i removed about half of the cream that i felt a little better. the cream seems to make the sensation worse. the only thing that worked on the package are the cooling wipes. sad. not even sure if in the end, my yi will be treated."

ready 2 die November 19, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Don't know if it works because I am burning to badly to tell. Caused blisters and Hell Fire discomfort. This particular product should be banned. This is the one time I wish I knew again really good Attorney."

Burned Me Up (taken for less than 1 month) November 19, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I mistakenly bought the prefilled applicator, usually I buy the 7 day cream but after realizing my purchase mistake I figured why not go ahead and use it. I had a YI that was in the beginning stages, after I used the prefilled applicator my vag was on fire and super itchy! I literally felt like someone got a funnel, put gasoline and cayenne pepper in my vag and lit a match. My tolerance for pain and discomfort is super high. Anyways, it did get rid of my YI for sure after that night of torture. The pain lasted 3-4 hours. I won't buy this product again unless if my YI is super severe."

Alexthegreat November 18, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I bought the Monistat 1 (6.5) yesterday because I had gotten a pretty bad yeast infection and just wanted it gone! Heres what happened... I read all of the instructions before bed (around 11pm) and it seemed pretty straight forward. I grabbed what I needed (panties, panty liner, and meds) and laid on the bed. After the meds were in I was scared to get up. I know there was a time where this stuff would rub like the Dickens. I had some itching and discomfort about 10 minutes into the process. The pain wasnt unbearable but it wasnt a walk in the park either. I ignored it until I fell asleep. This morning I am pleased to say I have no itching, no burning, and after a great shower I have no discharge. Seems to have worked fine. I recommend."

HappyVag (taken for less than 1 month) November 18, 2016