User Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator

4.4

1,133 reviews 64 medications
Summary of Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator reviews 4.4 1,133 reviews

Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "After taking anitbiotics for a UTI (urinary tract infection) I developed a yeast infection, since I was out of town I bought a 3 day Monistat. It worked somewhat but the infection returned. So then I used Monistat 1-day so I could get it over with. It was the most horrible night I have spent with burning and itching. Today almost 24 hours later it still uncomfortable but I can tolerate it more. No cure in 1 day. No Monistat 1 Day for me. Wish I had read the reviews before I used it. What do I do now?"

Rose (taken for less than 1 month) August 14, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used monistat 1 around 7pm last night & it’s is 11am the next day. I haven’t experienced any pain whatsoever-so far at least. The applicator didn’t really work for me, so I had to apply it manually. A little later I felt like I was feeling the start of a cramp; it hurt but I would say only about a 2 out of 10 TBH. I looked at reviews directly after using it & I was TERRIFIED. I didn’t know what to expect, but I would have to say I am really satisfied with this product. I did feel low or mild itching , but that was once the pill started seeping out (I used pads to catch what was dripping out) This morning I woke up and checked, just to see if it was working & I seen the yeast discharge on my pad. I was shocked at how much came out. It is working so I’m so happy monistat was made ! Only thing I would change is the size of the pill lol"

Roxyy August 14, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'd finished a round of the most aggressive antibiotics I've ever had in my life for a urinary tract infection (UTI). Despite my best attempts I got a yeast infection, oh joy. I have meeting all week with state legislators and I didn't think it would be appropriate for me to be rummaging around down their like a baboon, so I got the ovule. For the love of everything holy! I inserted it around 9:30 pm and laid down next to my husband. Within an hour I could feel tingling but nothing extreme. I fell asleep no problem but I couldn't stay asleep. I got up at 2:30 and I felt like Satan himself had set fire to me. I was on fire! I wiped as much off of myself as I could and that helped a little. I'm afraid to try the cream! I laid back down but my whole nether region and insides burn so badly there was no sleep to be had. It still burns like dragon fire in some areas this morning at 6:30 I'm in tears! This stuff is advertised to ease the pain and discomfort not set you ablaze! I wouldn't recommend it!"

The alien inside me (taken for less than 1 month) August 14, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Man if I could give this product a ZERO out of 10 I would! Went to the doctors office, & she prescribed me a pill and also said to buy monistat. Little did I know she meant just to use the cream, NOT the EGG. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT USE THE EGG. I AM LITERALLY UNABLE TO MOVE. It is the worst itching of my life, and I get poison ivy all the time. And of course, just like everyone else, I used this product before I read the reviews. If it weren't for the reviews I would have gone to the ER thinking something seriously wrong was happening to my lady bits. This product needs to be removed from the market or come with an extreme warning label. It's only been two hours and of course I did it during the day so now I can't sleep. But we'll see how the rest of these hours go. Probably not much better. I tried to shower and get the egg out of my hoohah, and I think it worked, but it still BURNS. Probably remaining stuff still in there. I have no idea how to fix this. 0/10. Save yourself"

Miserable August 13, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Do not buy!! I am in excruciating discomfort since inserting the capsule and putting the cream on, hours later. Prior to using this product, I didn’t feel nearly as much irritation. It not only burns; It’s hellfire x 3. I am so sorry to have purchased this. I was mislead into thinking the 1 day would give me relief sooner than later....was I wrong. Please do yourself a favor and never use this product and spread the word to your lady friends. I need to call my doctor tomorrow to remedy this new problem :("

Kelsey (taken for less than 1 month) August 13, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used the 1-day egg I had a slight burning but nothing I couldn’t handle. Everyone is different though. Just glad I didn’t have some of the experiences as other people."

LW (taken for less than 1 month) August 13, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have never had a YI, but had sure signs. I bought the test to make sure but later read you can’t use it while on your period (which started the day after the YI symptoms). I contacted a doctor (unable to get an appointment because of the weekend) and they said to go ahead and use it. Like many of you I didn’t read the reviews until after that first jolt of tingling vagina burn hit. As I read reviews it slowly felt like all the fires from Mt. Doom were raging in my lady parts. I was fortunate enough to take it around 8 pm so I took a Benadryl. I slept mostly through the night, woke up around 3 with the pain still there. When I woke up for good on Saturday morning there was a slight tingle still, but almost all of the other symptoms were gone. Still had a little medical ooze but the maximum strength did it’s job. Yes, it burns like hell, but if you can handle a few hours of pain you’ll be relieved in the morning."

Burnedbuthealed August 11, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I took this last night and I was in the most aggravating pain down there ever. I would not recommend this. There are better remedies that you do not feel at all. I felt like I was going to crawl out of my skin from the burning and itching. Could not sleep or relax at all."

Anonymous August 11, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This experience has been like death on wheels!!! I started to feel some itching on the outside of my vagina and it smelled like a bakery (yeasty). So I decided to get the 1 day ovule insert... why?.. just why did I do it? Initially, I was fine!!! I inserted it before I went to bed and in the middle of the night I had to tend to my toddler. That’s when I felt a burning sensation like no other. The cream started coming out and it felt like hell was between my thighs! I literally had to put a cold, wet cloth between legs so it could “cool” off and the cream couldn’t leak onto my vagina. I laid on my bed in a fetal position until the pain subsided after an hour or two. The next morning I squeezed my walls so hard and tried to push as much of the cream out of me as possible! It’s been 2 days and there are still tiny bits of cream coming out and it burns each time..... definitely will stick with the 3 day treatment after this "

Bunny (taken for less than 1 month) August 11, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "It burns a little but after use I never have problems for a long time"

Beckah August 11, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Oh my!!!! My vagina is on fire after using this product. I had mild irritation but knew I needed fast relief as I am working a 12 hour shift today. Used this product at 9pm last night. Woke up at 3am itching like a mad woman. Finally fell back asleep only to wake up this morning in the worst pain of my life! Never using this product again!"

Burning Crotch (taken for less than 1 month) August 10, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I took it at bed time, woke up with dirty PJ's as expected, went about my day with manageable discomfort. Around 6 It felt like I was pushing out a football, burning but more importantly, swelling. So swollen I had to sit with ice between my legs. It was also leaking out like crazy from when I put it in until the next day. I wish I read reviews. So bad."

jax (taken for less than 1 month) August 9, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Like so many of the other women on here have already said “STAY AWAY!!!” This one day applicator is EVIL "

FURY (taken for less than 1 month) August 8, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Before I bought the product I had noticed just a little itching and discharge. I used product and was awaken from sleep from the itching and burning after using product. DO NOT BUY!!!! Now I’m in worst pain than before "

Buyer (taken for less than 1 month) August 7, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I only started searching to find out how long it takes to work. I’ve used it in the past but this was a while ago, I got a lot of burning then but that was because I’d been scratching like crazy so the stuff burned where I’d been scratching. I’ve had this in for a few hours and it didn’t start to burn til it started coming out to those areas I’d been scratching. Fortunately I’ve kept the scratching to a minimum this time so it isn’t that bad. There is some itching though which caused me to do the search. I was hoping for quicker relief on the itching part. I have to meet my daughter’s teacher later and don’t want to be uncomfortable during that time (horrible first impression!) Overall, I would take it again if I really needed to but would prefer to just take something prescribed."

Chea’ (taken for less than 1 month) August 6, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I inserted the egg like 30min ago. Now I'm laying down waiting. After reading some of the reviews I'm now afraid that burning and itching uncontrollably will occur. As of right now I don't feel anything just a slight tingle but that's it. Will keep y'all updated."

Ja August 6, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Is there a lawsuit going? I got a yeast infection from antibiotics recently and years ago I used the 3 day with no issues. Well yesterday I was desperate for relief and got the 1 day. I popped it in and felt fine. ... Then, the flame thrower, kerosene on a grill, indescribable pain set it. Never EVER in my life have I had pain like this and I have had my share of ailments. I don’t know what sick person decided to call this “relief”. And the “anti itching cream” was like applying alcohol or salt to my bits. I am swollen and crying from the searing pain I’m in. I have a week of meetings, dates, events ahead which is why I opted for the 1 day instead of the 3 day. Walking to my bathroom is a struggle. I honestly thought I was having a horrific allergic reaction until I read reviews! How ON EARTH is this torture device on the market?! A warning for everyone with a vagina to STAY FAR AWAY. Praying for the rest of my victims here."

jay2277 August 5, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I was having mild discomfort on the outside of my vagina. I have to work tomorrow so I figured if I'm getting a yeast infection, I have to get rid of it today because I'm working 10 hours tomorrow. I inserted the ovule from monistat 1 and applied the cream to the outside and I'm in extreme pain. My vagina is burning really bad, red, and swollen. Hopefully relief comes soon. I had to lock my son out of my room so I can sit here spread eagle cause it hurts to move around. I would have rather waited a few days to go to the doctor than to go through this."

Smh August 3, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "My experience with the medication was fine. I was suffering from a severe yeast infection and needed relief. I decided to go with the maximum strength because it was one and done in a day and it would treat it over time. I did not experience any burning or itching. I had slight tingling, but that was it. I do recommend this product to others that have a SEVERE yeast infection. For those with mild yeast infections, go with the 3 or 7 day applications. Be smart about your purchase."

Swsunshine82 (taken for less than 1 month) August 3, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I gave this product a 5 because it worked quickly for me but, not without side effects. After the ovule was inserted within a couple hours, I could feel my vagina walls burning. No itching, but just a constant uncomfortable burn for about 7 hours. I woke this morning and the burning was gone. I have a high pain tolerance and this still hurt like a match being put out in my hooha. If you can, consult your dr. And get Diflucan. I had to use this product in an emergency, and will be sticking to Diflucan in the future."

LemonPie (taken for less than 1 month) August 3, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Please save yourself and don’t buy this. I took this at 11 pm and it is now 5 am, and I have woken up to the worst pain I have ever experienced. I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy. So I came on the internet to look and see what other ladies experiences were like, and sadly they were very much like mine. I’m in worse pain than I was before, tingling, itchy, burning, and swelling. I’m out of state and I couldn’t go to my normal primary to get this taken care of, and I’ve never had a YI before, so I was oblivious to what kind of hell was out there to treat this. It feels like I just shoved a ghost pepper inside of me, or someone said lava, or a fire breathing dragon got stuck down there. All very accurate analogies. Someone said to take bendryl and try to sleep it off, so I am trying that now. I’ll come back with an update in the morning."

Burning Hell (taken for less than 1 month) August 2, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Like someone else said , I bet your sitting there looking at the reviews after YOU PUT THAT THING INSIDE OF YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!! It burns !!!!!!! Itches a bit , my hohaaa it’s literally throbbing !!! To my (bad) luck urgent care was closed so I went and grabbed this thing , I wish I had rather gone to the hospital "

Omgggg!!!! (taken for less than 1 month) August 2, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Monistat was a terrible experience. It horribly burns you from the inside out like a volcano and doesn’t even work!! You’re better off going to the doctor than using this sadistic product"

Never again (taken for less than 1 month) August 1, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I got a yeast infection so need less to say I did the over the counter route to get a recovery for this yeast infection and it turned out to be the worst 30 minutes of my life. I'd rather have 10 c-sections than ever buy this product and put it on my vajayjay. As I applied the fire cream and inserted the evil egg into me .... it instantly felt as if 100 fire ants crawled up (and you where) causing itching and burning of my vagina. NEVER AGAIN in my life ... and of course we all read the reviews as we have that inside of us or like me in the emergency room because I was not going to wait for my vagina to burn off."

Dollface (taken for less than 1 month) August 1, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "DO NOT USE IT!! Only got rid of the terrible burning sensation after showering over and over again!! It is 1.15 am and I showered at least 7 times trying to remove this terrible drug from my vagina! It stings and burns A LOT!! Stay away from it!!!"

Ml (taken for less than 1 month) July 31, 2018