User Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator

Learn more about Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 830 reviews 63 medications

4.6
Summary of Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator reviews 830 reviews 4.6

Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Okay so I've avoided this medication for SO long because of these reviews. IDK if you other ladies are allergic to something in the medication or what but my experience was fine! I get recurrent yeast infections so I've tried everything under the sun EXCEPT for monistat. I've tried terconazole, clotrimazole, boric acid, gentian violet, etc. once I inserted it, I was super itchy for like the first half hour to an hour, then everything calmed down and felt soooo soothing. I woke up just now and feel great! No itching, didn't experience any burning. IDK what all the negativity is about. I'll check back in a few days to see if my infection is cured! have no fear ladies:)"

itscool2017 (taken for less than 1 month) July 20, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "WARNING!! Do not use!! Extreme burning and itching. I was so desperate I put a cold cloth on my vagina to ease the pain. I did this repeatedly until the itching and burning stopped. It's been over 10yrs since I had a YI but I thought Monistat was safe. It is not THERE IS NO WAY THIS AMOUNT OF PAIN IS THE RESULT OF AN EFFECTIVE PRODUCT!! My vagina was extremely sore after this. Pull this product & have someone look into these complaints NOW."

hagar123 (taken for less than 1 month) July 20, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Holy moly...I started looking this up after having intense burning this morning after taking this medication last night. I'm headed to sit in a baking soda bath while my husband runs to the store to talk to the pharmacist. AVOID THIS MEDICATION!!!"

Achrisa (taken for less than 1 month) July 16, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I had the burning like the other mentioned. About 2-3 hours after insertion. I didn't itch, however. I put a cold pack on my lady parts and it helped. Not sure if it will cure my YI, since it's only been 3 hours now. We shall see. But yea, it really burns."

Yeezy24 July 16, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Inserted the ovule five hours ago. Area burns and itches 10x worse than before. Hope to have relief by morning. Done the 3 day, no problem. This one day treatment really chaps my hooha's nether regions."

Burning Itchy Hell (taken for less than 1 month) July 14, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Have not had this experience in years. The burning and itching is insane! I am 67! Wow this is painful and this one day Monistat treatment is definitely not for me. I suffered for a few hours - finally decided to google the treatment (3 AM) and found several very negative responses. I got up and showered and feel a little better for the moment. Tried the Cortisone 10 suggestion and that was intense and had to wash that off. I am raw! My lady parts are suffering. The major itch has stopped momentarily. I will have to see a doctor! I tried a sitz bath yesterday with essential oils - that gave temporary relief. This is miserable. This was NOT the week to take a vow of no complaining.This experience is very challenging."

AnonymousABQ (taken for less than 1 month) July 13, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I had a cute review to post, but Drugs.Com believes in cutting to the Chase, so Ok. So, had a yeast infection for quite some time (about 3 weeks...yikes!), not my first one though. So on July 5th, I bought Monistat 1, busted open the lifesaver and got busy. The applicator was easy to slide in and apply. I also used the cream to ease the itching...nah. 2 hrs later I went to class and almost had a freakin' panic attack because the burning and itching INTENSIFIED like none other. Oh my goodness Cool wipes were a waste, I was better off using Vagisil's Anti Itch wipes...cooch was on FIYA! However, after all the pain, the kit worked. No more symptoms after July 8th. Would be nice to have a warning sayin all this, but it was worth it to be honest."

This Review Will Help Ur Life. (taken for less than 1 month) July 10, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I haven't had many yeast infections and have never taken anything over the counter before trying Monistat 1. I also didn't read the reviews before trying this option. I inserted the capsule last night and haven't experienced any burning or itching symptoms so I'm hoping that's a good sign and the infection will be gone quickly. I've had the yeast infection for over a week before realizing what it was. I initially bough vagisil after experiencing the intense itching and burning many of you have described. Maybe my experience is different because I waited longer to treat it? I also didn't apply the Monistat 1 cream since I am not experiencing external symptoms anymore."

No itching/burning (taken for less than 1 month) July 9, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Ok so I have a minor yeast infection I brought the monistat 1 and I'm doing just fine all these post I see about burning intensively is crazy maybe your are allergic to the product or you have something way far worst than a yeast infection. We are not Ob/Gyno's to diagnose anything.... anyways ladies my Na Na feels just fine, just use a panty liner to catch the medicine coming back out... there's minor discomfort because I feel the meds working but all this itching and burning excessively not my experience"

Qing July 7, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I WISH I WOULD'VE READ THESE BEFORE! I've used the 1 day treatment before and had great results, but not this time. I want to straddle a cactus. I had the worst burning last night and still raw and itchy this morning... it's honestly worse than before I did the medicine. I will never purchase this again. lesson learned."

parton July 7, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Worst pain I've ever experienced in my life. Had a yeast infection and called my doctor but I was going to have to wait a couple days to go in. I decided to get Monistat 1 hoping it would clear everything up and I would possibly not have to go to my appointment. After a few hours I started getting horrible burning and itching to the point that I thought I had to go to the emergency room. I searched online and it said cortisone would help with the burning and itching so I used Cortizone 10 and the pain went away pretty quickly. Before I used the cortisone I had been in excruciating pain for about 2-3 hours before this. I will never ever use this product again I felt like my vagina was on fire."

Worst pain ever July 7, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So far so good, however after reading these reviews I'm questioning why I got the 1 day? We shall see. It's only been 15 minutes and I was thinking uh oh after reading all these reviews , do I still have time to take it out I thought.... oh well. Too late now, let's do this! LOL I will change my review if need be, but if it's a little burning to fix my issue than I'm good with that. I was already itching and irritated which I I get often due to sweating my ass off here in TX. I hate the heat. I went out today and bought some cotton undies and M1 and M7, trying M1 first."

Trying it out! (taken for less than 1 month) July 6, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have had yeast infections before and used Monistat treatment....Although it's been a long time since I've had one. Anyways, I went to the doctor for itching and was diagnosed with a yeast infection. She gave me the pill to clear it up. A few days later I was still itching so I picked up the Monistat 1 day treatment. I inserted it at midnight and within a hour woke up burning inside. I douched with warm water and went and laid back down and now four hours later I'm sitting in hot water in the bath tub. They must have changed the ingredients on this product. I'm praying the burning eases up soon. I can't sleep and I'm on fire inside. This product will never touch my body again after today!"

anonymous1982 July 5, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This medicine should be removed from the market. I'm itching like crazy.... What was the point of taking this?? I was expecting relief. It made my symptoms much, much worse. Do not use this product!"

Itchy!! (taken for less than 1 month) July 5, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Friday I bought the one day extra strength day or night medication and it worked fine. I put it on during the day and just worked through it with a liner of course since it does leak out. I felt so much better the next day. Then Sunday night I started to feel it coming back so I went back to cvs but this time I bought the cvs brand. I went home and inserted it and went straight to bed. I woke up with this terrible itching and had trouble sleeping. After I got up in the morning I showered and I started getting this burning feeling and almost like I'm raw down there. I'm not sure if the extra strength only works like it's suppose to if you truly need extra strength and maybe should use the lower dosage if you don't have a bad YI."

Monistat brand and cvs brand (taken for less than 1 month) July 3, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Too bad I didn't read the Monistat 1 reviews before using it. I get a lot of yeast infections and usually use diflucan oral medication, but it was a holiday weekend and needed a little relief. I felt worse after using it. Hoping my doctor"s office is open today so I can call them."

Kathy M. July 3, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I am 66 and have had yeast infections in my day, but never was the cure so monumentally more painful than the condition. I put in the ampule, expecting sweet relief, and within 2 hours I was a raving lunatic with burning and itching beyond belief in my lady parts. I decided my best option was to GET. IT. OUT., and sent poor Grandpa to the pharmacy to get a douche bag. Picture that, people. Sweet relief and never again!"

Granny on fire (taken for less than 1 month) July 2, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Never I mean never will I recommend this medication to anyone. It worked for the yeast infection but the next morning my area is soooo swollen I have bloody discharge from the trauma of the medication. Its on fire. I should of stuck with the 7 day monistat this is so uncomfortable"

Anonymous July 1, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "It was my first time having a YI this week. So I bought monistat day 1 and used it last night before bed. I read the reviews about how it burned and itches for hours but I didn't have that experience lucky for me. When I woke up the next morning not only was my YI not treated my entire "area" was swollen and in a little pain if I touched it. It hurt to walk but I made it to the doctors as soon as I got up and my doctor diagnosed me with a YI and prescribed me "fluconazole". I'm hoping it works better than monistat did but I will never use that product again. And my biggest advice to anyone out there who has a YI you should go to your doctor instead of trying to cure it yourself. Or use anything BESIDES MONISTAT!!"

AlisonTaggert456 July 1, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I thought I had used this before without any issues, but maybe not? Or did they change the formula? I did the one day about two hours ago and I'm miserable. There is burning, but it is mild. The itching however is almost unbearable. This is worse than my symptoms. I hope this stuff works! If I did this for nothing I'll be so annoyed"

H in itchvile July 1, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Have had a yeast infection for about 4 days now as I had no access to a pharmacy. Figured I'd give this a shot for fast relief. An hour later and the itching/burning has gotten so bad I am crying. zero relief. Can't concentrate on anything right now. I've had yeast infections before and always went with Canesten (which I've never had issues with). Will never buy this again. Not worth the pain. Hope it goes away in an hour or two...."

do not buy (taken for less than 1 month) June 30, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I usually get the yeast infection pill from my doctor, but it was so bad over the weekend that I couldn't wait. I decided to try monistat 1 and I have a love/hate relationship with it! It burned and itched so badly after inserting the ovule, but I'm not sure if part of that had to do with the cream. I ended up wiping the cream off with the cooling pads and not trying anything else to help with the itch. The itching and burning were worse than the original yeast infection but only for about a day. Other than that, it cured the infection and I am feeling much better! I will probably try the 3 day formula next time for less aggravation."

Carlyangela June 30, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This item did not work for me. Before using this product I went to doctor and was diagnosed with an yeast infection I received an prescription that worked very well. However a week later I felt vaginal irritation so I decided to try the Monistat. Before I tried the monistat I wasn't uncomfortable or in pain. After using Monistat 1 my condition got worst than how I initially felt I used it over night and the next morning I felt extreme dryness and Irritation which is how I felt before I went to the doctor and was treating my yeast infection. This item did not work and caused my infection to feel worse ."

RayL88 June 30, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have used Monistat 1 about a year ago and a few more times before, worked great, relief within 24 hours. My current experience is a complete 180. The burning and itching is unbearable. I can't imagine what the makers have done differently, they need to go back to the original formula, which worked fine. I wish I used the 3 day or just went to the Dr. It's bedtime, but the pain is keeping me awake. I will never purchase again!!!!"

Va JJ on fire June 27, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Omg!!!! My Na Na is on Flames... I almost want to take a brush to it how bad it itches. Here I am thinking I'm going to get some relief after inserting the ovule when the itching and burning increases times 100000000... I almost began to think maybe its more than a yeast but couldn't be because I haven't had sex in years. I'm burning like a Hot Cheeto. They should take this product off the market... its really sucks. Now I'm up during the middle of the night burning and writing this!"

Jolly Girl Jolly June 26, 2017

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...Next

More about Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole topical)

Other brands: Vagistat-1, Tioconazole 1 Day