User Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator

Learn more about Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 769 reviews 61 medications

4.7
Summary of Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator reviews 769 reviews 4.7

Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Had an irritating Yeast Infecion for a few days with terrible itchying. Decided to make a doctors appointment for the next morning.. but figured I would try Monistat 1 in the meantime. Put the egg in at 5:30pm... didn't feel much for 3 hours. Became slightly itchy around 9:30 pm but it was definitely bearable and nothing compared to how I had felt the previous days due to the yeast infection. Had discharge (mostly medicine) definitely recommend wearing a pad to bed that night and a little bit the next day as well. Within 24 hours my yeast infection was gone and I was feeling good as new! These reviews all scared me quite a lot but I am very relieved none of the horrible burning/itching happened to me. Would definitely use monistat 1 again!!"

Kally12345 April 23, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I doubt I can do a better job of explaining how awful the side effects of this medicine are than the other women here. Just don't do it."

Ecologist (taken for less than 1 month) April 23, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Oh. My. God. I thought my YI was bad before I used Monistat and now I'm wishing for that "pain and itching" to return to me. Lord in heaven. I paid a lot for this and my honey pot is BURNING. Not just uncomfortable, I'm literally dancing around and yelling curse words as I'm typing this. I can't take it anymore. I need to ice my vagina. I never thought I would ever NEED to ice my vagina. But thanks Monistat. The grandest of canyons has been scorched by satan's nectar."

axe wound is on FIRE April 20, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Ladies, please be advised some of the ingredients in Monistat 1 may be what you are allergic to. So sorry to hear of all the bad experiences. This is my third time using Monistst 1 and each time it has cleared up my yeast infection. This time, I just got done taking 10 days of antibiotics and I was popping pro biotic 8 to counter the antibiotics killing both my good and bad bacteria. Probiotics are excellent to keep from getting a yeast infection while taking antibiotics. However, yesterday I had a Colposcopy and Biopsy after I had an abnormal pap. Next day, yeast infection. :( Popped this Monistat1 in and it's practically and instant relief."

Stephy1029 April 20, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Do not use the cream that comes with this. It turned my hoo-ha into a burning ring of fire. It is 1 am and I have to work tomorrow. It's going to be a sleepless night for me"

Burning ring of fire (taken for less than 1 month) April 17, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Holy mother. Dying right now. I had moderate swelling and itching from the YI, placed this in at night time. The next time I had a bowel movement the evil egg started to ooze out. My vagina has swollen AT LEAST twice it's size. I feel like I'm being chemically burned. Goopy, which is fine - who cares...but the BURN AND THE SWELLING. I feel like this is worse than my YI. I just finished rocking back and forth naked, on all fours, on my bathroom floor. Prepare yourselves ladies."

Giant vagina April 15, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used the target brand which has the same exact ingredients. 30 mins after inserting the egg I felt intense burning and itching, WAY worse than it was before insertion. My vagina felt swollen and like it was on fire. I put ice on it for 20 mins and then got a cool bath with aveeno. I started to feel better in about 2 hours. I do not know if this will cure the infection but regardless I will not use this product again. It's not worth it. I'll call the Dr next time for a pill. Currently my vag feels swollen and tingly and burning although the itching has almost gone away."

TrewsLamby444 April 15, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Holy Moly, I put this in at 11pm and woke up about 2am squirming around in my sheets. Feels like someone put a hot poker up my ying yang. My underwear was just a mess. It's now 8.5 hours later and I'm still on fire!!. I asked my hubby to pick up the 7 day tx but he brought home this one day egg. This is the 2nd YI Ive ever had. My obgyn is always booked up minimum 3 weeks in advance so I thought I would try the OTC stuff. Wow, its like I stuck Vicks Vapor rub or Cayenne pepper up there!!! I'm heading for a cold shower now, hoping to get some of this goop out of me. I hope this burning stops soon and this stuff from hell works after all this burning draining mess. Never again ouch ouch ouch"

Mule girl Joan April 14, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I always usually use Monistat one day because it usually helps get the mess away faster, I used it this last time and because I was so itchy it burned for probably 3-4 hours before I could fall asleep, worst pain ever. Also the YI came back a week and a half later and it must not have got everything. Went to my doctor to get the pill and she recommends always 3 day or 7 day treatments to fully get rid of the infection."

Krisware April 12, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is my first time using Monistat Day 1. I will literally never use this again in my life. I have never had yeast infection & I'm 25. I think it's due to my birth control which I just started taking a month ago. I put the ovule in and as soon as I used the cream which was right after I inserted the ovule, I was in agony! I used wipes to wipe off the anti-itch cream. Now I'm laying in my bed, with my eyes full of tears. I have some mild itching & burning sensation. I'm just praying that I'll live through the night. I just texted me mom whom works with my OBGYN to tell her to prescribe me something asap! Because I can't do this. And if my birth control makes me have continuous YI then I'm done with it."

Don't do it! April 11, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Just popped this puppy in last night when I was mighty sleepy, felt a extremely dull stinging right away, but other than that, no side effects and its been 10hrs. Not sure why everyone went through so much pain, but I haven't this far. The discharge or "draining" process hasn't happened so I'm prepared for the worst thanks to the reviews of people"

Anansi (taken for less than 1 month) April 10, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So I was told by one of my friends that is a nurse to use this 1 day crap a long time ago. So today I'm like I'll try it out today normally I'll buy a generic brand and it works perfectly fine for me. But nooo I wanted to buy the expensive one today put this lil ball of FLAMES in . OMG"

Ce ce. (taken for less than 1 month) April 9, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Well ladies just to let you know I tried the 1 day ovule. Inserted at night before bed, let me just say had some intense itching and burning that last about 30 min, but then it went away. I think its the meds working to kill off the infection. The meds will leak out gradually after you're moving around...but wear a panty liner or slim pad to catch. The next day for me no itching or burning. It worked for me! Now waiting a couple more days until the cream completely kills the yeast! Im feeling good!!!"

Mrs. Walls (taken for less than 1 month) April 8, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I read the reviews after I took this. Usually I do it before but my vagina was on a crazy itchy spree. So I took whatever my husband brought home because I couldn't even walk without itching lol. Anyways these reviews scared the hell outta me. I put the egg in around 2pm I waited a few hours to feel the crazy burning but it never happened. Instead I felt a nice hot/cool feeling like the way mint feels in your mouth. I had a good experience. It's the next day so far its taken the problem away. I do recommend a panty liner on your underwear. Unless you do what I did wear old underwear & threw them out. Everyone is different! So here is the not so scary review."

Itchedyitch April 7, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I just inserted the oval about 45 minutes ago and I unfortunately have not been able to sleep due to the pain. Mine feels more internal though! When I apply the cream it doesn't burn it's up in there that does!! And I constantly am running to the toilet cause it feels like I have to pee and when I do dribble a little out it burns horribly a little more than it already did! I really hope this kicks in....and fast! All in all, I'm not prone to yeast infections however my mom is and she takes cranberry pill capsules daily and apparently it really benefits down there so I recommend that so you don't have to go down this path....times like this I wish I would have listened to my mother lol!! Nothin wrong with cranberry in ur system prone or not"

Alice12567 April 6, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "9/10 It works but it burns like hell and oozes. Use the applicator at night so you can lay down and it won't burn as bad. Also take a couple ibuprofen."

AshCat April 6, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I decided to use this because my doctor's office is closed on the weekends. The Monistat 1-Day has me in tears. I read these views right before I used it however, I assumed my experience would be different. I'm in so much pain. My vagina is on fire. I can't hold back the tears. This is the first time and the last time I use this mess. I'm in more pain now then, before I used this stuff. Please save your money, call your doctor."

My tears are reals April 2, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So I first used this medication years ago right before a trip to Cali. I didn't have time to go to the doctors so I read reviews and took a chance. It cleared me up in 4 days and I felt little irritation. The cream on the other hand left a slight burning sensation. I used the knock off albertsons brand with the same ingredients this time around and felt instant relief. The cream was extremely soothing as well."

Ihaveavagina March 27, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I just wanted to ease everyone pain let them know if this happens take some Benadryl, the pain and itching will go away"

Me29 March 26, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So I got a yeast infection and did the home health test to verify. I selected the monistat 1 day egg thing. I remember using this once in the past but only remember not liking the cream oozing out. I figured I would insert this at night right before bed so I could work its magic while I slept. All was fine and dandy at night. When I woke up and started moving about the cream made its way down with a fiery burn of hell. It fell like someone let a colony of fire ants loose in my honey pot. I figured I would wipe away the extra cream making it's way out and the burning would stop but no. As the cream continued to make its way out throughout the morning the more miserable I got. I finally couldn't take it anymore and had to shower and remove it"

Oh no! (taken for less than 1 month) March 26, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I use these when I need to. It's never a problem. All these people saying they are burning maybe had something more severe. I've never burned with it."

User4445 March 26, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I've never been diagnosed with a YI before, but I figured I knew what it was because I took AZO yeast infection relief pills and it relieved my symptoms. So I went ahead and bought monistat 1 because it seemed like it would work the best (I was dumb and didn't read reviews before purchasing and using). I put it in like 2 hours ago, felt a bit warm and was pretty okay. Then I stood up to get laundry, and all of a sudden it felt like I was wetting my pants. I rushed to the bathroom to see the medicine gooping out of me (should have used it before bed time, but because it said day and night I figured why the heck not). It better work because damn does it burn and itch way more now."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 25, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!GYN does not believe in prescribing Diflucan so he said try Monistat 3 day I said I rather take my 1 pill but he said try that 1st I went to the store embarrassingly grabbed the cream got ready for bed inserted the cream literally 2 minutes later I looked around like WTF it itched and burned down there I cried my husband did not know what to do I came to this forum looking for solutions I kept seeing all you can do is scratch and cry so I seen one post where she said she took a bath and I soaked in the tub it took away the burning a little but the itch was still there I rather not even had taken it if it was going To feel like that I took a sleeping pill so I wouldn't cry all night told my doctor he called in my Diflucan"

Mary Jane 90210 March 22, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Horrible, horrible itching that takes your breath away. I put coconut oil on my whoha and it really helped. Actually, it's the only thing that helped. I will never use again!"

Krummy March 22, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I've had 3 yeast infections in my life. The first time I treated my infection with the Monistat 7 and experienced the same awful side effects most of you ladies are experiencing. Non stop burning and irritation you name it I had it too! Second time around I went with the pill prescribed by my doctor. This time around I went with Monistat 1 day oval applicator and felt little to no discomfort and the infection was completely gone in 3 days with minor mess on the panties. My best advice is that from experience all Monistat medication takes getting used to. If this is your first time around definitely expect much of what is happening to the rest of the ladies here to happen to you."

svee (taken for less than 1 month) March 21, 2017

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...Next

More about Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole topical)

Other brands: Tioconazole 1 Day, Vagistat-1