User Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator

Vaginal Yeast Infection 894 reviews 64 medications

4.6
Summary of Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator reviews 894 reviews 4.6

Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is absolutely unforgivable horrible!! Please do not waste your money on this! I inserted about half an hour ago and the inside of my vagina is on fire. It burns like nothing I've ever experienced before and I wish there was something I could do to stop it. I can't even sleep because of how uncomfortable I am.... please please please go for something oral if you are looking into how to get rid of your yeast infection!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 20, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The symptoms of the YI showed up out of nowhere. I wanted immediate relief. I purchased the product at about 9:30 pm but didn't insert it until 12:30 am or so. I felt immediate burning but not severe. Woke up at 8:10 am with some itching and burning, reapplied the vaginal cream. But not unbearable. Now I'm waiting for the final. I will definitely purchase again, if this is the worst."

Queenv319 September 17, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Oh my god. My girl bits are on fire! Who ever approved this stuff through the FDA must have been a man. No way would a woman allow this to be used on another woman, unless maybe she had stolen her man or informed their knitting circle about the FDA employee having some crazy kink. Needless to say, I am praying to every higher power known to man ( or woman) that I get some sleep despite the fire and that it's kills the YI!"

Fire Crotch (taken for less than 1 month) September 17, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "No problems what's so ever. I bought this before the lady bits got raw and over irritated and inserted it about 2 hours before bed never once felt it or any side effects. Only thing is the next morning you feel a bit sticky!!!!!! "

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 16, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "It burns at first but after the first night I didn't have any problems except like uncomfortable at certain times after urinating."

BB822 September 14, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is actually the WORST product I've ever used in my entire life. I had a simple, run of the mill, yeast infection. Now my vagina hurts so bad I cannot walk, nor can I sit. I've been laying on my back for the last 4 hours with an ice pack on my lady bits. WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT, unless you like the look of a swollen labia. Just go to the urgent care, or your gynecologist and get an anti-fungal prescription. Trust. Me."

jleon91 (taken for less than 1 month) September 13, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Ladies.. I'm sorry but the reviews are right!! I'm one of those people who would rather go to the doctor and take the pill. Well one of the Doctors I went to actually told me that she doesn't prescribed Diflucan to her patients and actually didn't want to give it to me - even though I requested the pill bc I don't trust over the counter stuff usually. Anyway, I tried the monistat trying to save time & money and after two hours & urinating... I'm feeling the burn ladies!! It's extremely uncomfortable I don't care if it's gone by the time I wake up I shouldn't feel this at all! Go to the doctor & get the prescription."

B836 (taken for less than 1 month) September 13, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So the cream itches and burns like anything. Only an hour into it but good grief. I have coconut oil I previously bought specifically for my daughter's diaper rash, which I applied and is taking the edge off. Next time, diflucan. Ugh."

Yowza123 September 13, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So after reading all the comments, I now know its not just me:( Went and got the monistat 1, put it in about 1 today. Felt fine till about 30 minutes ago. Oh my!!!! My inside are on itchy fire. This is horrible. I'm hoping at least it works for all this pain. I can say I will never use this AGAIN!!! What helps with some kind of relief ladies??? Help please"

OMMMGGGG (taken for less than 1 month) September 12, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I haven't experienced this pain that everyone else is talking about. I picked up the product because I wanted the yeast infection to be gone, I took it around 1pm and it's 8pm right now. So far I feel a little relief then before but it's not all the way gone yet. Hopefully I feel nothing in the morning!"

kaykaykay September 9, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Lava doesn't have a thing on this stuff. Within a few minutes of my inserting this giant "pill" I felt an irritation that seemed "wrong". I dismissed it because the information provided said there might be minor burning and cramping. I went to bed believing that would be the most discomfort I would feel. Boy was I wrong. A couple of hours later I woke up with burning so bad I had to jump in the shower to try to wash out the medication. I didn't work. While I got a little relief, I still felt horrible burning and irritation throughout ALL my lady parts. DON'T USE THIS STUFF!!! I'd rather have to apply smaller dose of the cream for 7 days than even consider using Monistat 1 ever again."

Anonymous September 9, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Bought 1 day because who wants to be putting in treatment for 3 or 7 days when you can easily get rid of it sooner which was the biggest mistake of my life. I took this product after a couple of days that I noticed a YI was coming through. I inserted the Product around 10:30pm... almost immediately the burning began. At first I thought it was normal since my thought is that it's killing the infection but as the minutes passes the burning worsens. It Is now 1:14am and I have not been able to sleep due to the uncomfortableness. I want this product out of my body. I wish I would have read reviews before using this product. I've gotten the 3 or 7 day treatment before and never had problems. Lesson learned. Faster doesn't always mean better."

kroArau September 6, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Suffered from a YI for about a week now, because you know, hard to get to a pharmacy in the hurricane, and since my gyno hadn't opened yet to call in my normal remedy route of diflucan, I tried the monistat 1 ovule. Store was out of everything else. Now I know why. Woke up 3 hrs later feeling like 1,000 fire ants were stinging me down there! It was awful! A warm bath to try to rinse this stuff out and cold compress provide immediate relief but burning is back if you're not submerged in water or icing it down. Those saying "maybe you aren't treating a YI" or "maybe it's an allergic reaction", consider that over 40% of women apparently using this are suffering the same misery. That is not a misdiagnosed treatment or allergy. That's just a bad product."

Fire Ants in my Pants (taken for less than 1 month) August 31, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Okay I'm here for you ladies!!!! My vagina started itching and burning and it was super super uncomfortable. I couldn't take the itching at ALL!. I didn't have time to go to the doctor so I diagnosed myself with a yeast infection because I've had it one other time so I knew what I had. I went to the doctor and she diagnosed me with a yeast infection... anyways. I used Vagasil for the itching and burning and it helped but not completely. I wanted something quicker so I went to CVS and a Pharmacist directed me to "Monistat 1." My experience... DO NOT USE: STAY AWAY!!! My symptoms WORSENED. I went to the ER and she gave me an anti fungal capsule to take orally. MY ADVICE- use vagisal, apple cider vinegar. It's easy to cure!!"

Zanya (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 31, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So I felt this stupid YI coming on but I wasn't sure if it was that, the pregnancy, or too much sex so I waited a day or two. Finally I couldn't take it any more so hubby graciously got me the 1 day treatment. I normally get the 3 day but I figured what the hell. I inserted this two days ago and I still have this icky white stuff coming out and it not the YI. The itching is 10 times worse than before I inserted it. I tried taking a shower and more just keeps coming out. My nani is all swollen and itchy and irritated and I'm just done with it all. Everyone is different but my recommendation is to just go to your doc."

Bee August 31, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Took the monistat 1 ovule at around 5:30pm yesterday evening.. Curiously I did research to see the reviews for the product.. Needless to say I was scared out of my mind from reading most review on here.. Against better judgement I kept the medication put and prepared for the worst. While there was some intense burning the YI symptoms were relieved almost instantly. I slept throughout the night and felt awesome this morning when I woke up.."

Veryrelieved (taken for less than 1 month) August 29, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "DO NOT BE SCARED OF THIS MED! I've used everything under the sun for recurrent YI's and honestly monistat keeps it away the longest. I'm pretty sensitive down there and I've tried monistat 1 & 3 and I've never experienced this burning and pain other woman talk about. I will say that it makes the itching worse at first and your lady bits will be swollen for a few days while the infection clears up but nothing crazy! I know everyone is different but come on ladies, YI's suck but don't blame the med! (giving 9 stars because it doesn't completely stop me from having YI's every other month or so but that's a lost cause at this point LOL)"

itscool2017 (taken for less than 1 month) August 28, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I am 27 yo never had a yeast infection before. I had mild itching and some discharge, and it was worse at the front. I got a cream and all was well... then looking at the cream I noticed it's not an antifungal so I want back and got the egg insert 1 day treatment and right before bed last night put it in then went to sleep. I am legit a pretty tough cookie. The insert turned all my symptoms up 2 notches, itch, discharge, and now I have a warmth or mild burn to my entrance . I didn't actully itch myself till after the insert. I couldn't take it. Well its the next morning still got a warmth to my entrance but nothing like described above."

Noneofanyonesbiz August 25, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "If you have made the same mistake and did not google before treating like myself and the others who have posted here, you are in for some discomfort. I purchased Monistat 1-day ovule and inserted it on a Wed afternoon. I have tried the creams in the past and don't ever recall the feeling of fire burning anything close to this. It is now 10 PM and sleeping seems very unlikely. My ladyparts are worse than the first sign of my Yi, it's the worst throbbing and burning ever. Before I purchased the Monistat 1 my discomfort was at a 3, now it's a 6 and I'm praying it doesn't worsen, the cream hasn't helped at all. I'm hoping this stops soon because holy moly I'm annoyingly uncomfortable! I highly recommend wearing a panty liner and loose panties. :("

DO NOT TRY THIS PRODUCT :( August 24, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I would say read the side effects , it's true about the itching and burning but the product clearly warns you of that. It has a stronger dosage than the 3 & 7 day so symptoms might be a little worse ... overall it gets the job done"

Kleanne4545 August 23, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So was on day 2 of a yeast infection and had the hubby pick up monistat. I usually do the 3 or 7 day treatment, but he picked up the one day, his thought, faster healing. I was raw from itching to begin with and yes it burnt a little when I put the pre filled cream in, for an hour or 2, but not unbearable. The next day I was sore from the rawness, but the itchiness was gone."

Anonymous August 23, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "STAY AWAY!!!!!! I REPEAT ... STAY AWAY!!!! Do not use this product or else your vagina will buuuuurrrrrrrrrrn. My poor lady part. I read reviews before purchasing and thought well it cant be that bad cause yeast infections have burning and itching anyways so whats the big deal. Bad, bad, bad idea. Worst money ever spent. Ladies - call your doctor and get prescription pills. Don't put this ovule inside you. I put it in about 2 hrs ago.. All the sudden I'm leaking white goop and it itches badddddd and my insides were on fire. Worse itching burning I've ever had in my life OMG OW!!!!!"

Noooo August 21, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I used the 1 day tioconazole cream, not the suppository. I have used the suppository before WHICH SUCKS and it hurt like hell fire in my vagina however it worked, so I was nervous to try the 1 day cream, but I have been on antibiotics for a week and got a yeast infection as a result so I used monistat expecting terrible pain. However there was NO pain at all. One hour in, I got out of bed and walked around causing an intense itch but I laid down and it went away after about 15 minutes. I woke up in the morning with no pain at all and no itchiness. My vagina is slightly sore, nothing unmanageable. I expect the soreness will go away by tomorrow morning like it did last time when I used the suppository. I would say this is very effective."

awsdtguhk August 19, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This product should be pulled off the shelves. The 1st day I took it, I just had moderate internal pain. The 2nd-3rd day my inner and out labia were on fire and I had to use an ice bag on my lady parts to ease the pain.The 4th day it still hurts and my YI is back and 10 x worse. I've been so uncomfortable all week. My Dr just call in diflucan for me...I wish I would have just done that in the first place. I would not recommend this product to my worse enemy. The product is a waste of money."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 19, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "MY DEAR GOD!!! This is the worst experience my vagina's had since 2011, when it pushed out an 8lb kid!! I'm currently spending the week at a beach resort with my family, and on day 3, realized I was getting a yeast infection from all the time spent in the water. Since I'm 10 states away from my Dr, I popped into the local pharmacy here to grab Monistat 1. As soon as I inserted this monstrosity of a cream, the burning/itching/pain intensified to unholy levels. It's been four hours of hell!! I'm now sitting here in the living room of my hotel, straddling an ice pack, hoping that this stops. My poor poor vagina!!!"

stylemama4 (taken for less than 1 month) August 17, 2017

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...Next

More about Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole topical)

Other brands: Vagistat-1, Tioconazole 1 Day