User Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator

4.2

1,279 reviews 63 medications
Summary of Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator reviews 4.2 1,279 reviews

Reviews for Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Girl, STOP, if you're thinking about buying this just stop and read these reviews. The burning and itching is far worse than your yeast infection could ever be. My only escape is reading these reviews to know I'm not suffering alone. I had to make a doctors appointment to make sure I didn't ruin my entire vagina. I have to assume it's only time before a lawsuit or it's taken off the shelves because of the mass suffering to all these poor, innocent vaginas out there."

ThrowTheWholeVaginaAway (taken for less than 1 month) February 18, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Ladies do not use this product! I figured I had a yeast infection so I bought this! Not even 30 minutes later I was burning soooooo bad! It truly is unbearable. The bad apart about it is u can’t do anything about it. Just lay there in agony. I will never ever use this again."

Reeree February 17, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Worst idea ever. I couldn’t stand the itchiness from the YI and thought I would give one a try. I really should’ve read the reviews. I woke up at 2 am in complete pain and went to the bathroom where I found out it all leaked out. Everything is sensitive to the touch. And I mean everything down there. Worst idea ever. Please don’t do it."

Holyhell (taken for less than 1 month) February 16, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I wanted to share my experience because I’m kind of shocked by the other reviews for Monostat 1. I worry that they could either unnecessarily scare someone who has already used it, or keep someone from using it who could benefit from it and doesn’t otherwise have easy access to healthcare (like prescriptions) Yeast infections are uncomfortable, period. And the drug used in Monostat is powerful. That being said, it worked for me. I had a minor yeast infection and used Monostat 1. I continued to workout and go about my daily activities as usual. I was definitely a little uncomfortable, but certainly not even close to the point of needing to go to urgent care. After all, I recognize that this is a really strong anti-fungal treatment. For those who are more sensitive to pain and discomfort, I would highly recommend a 3 or 7 day treatment. 3 days later my symptoms are much better. While not 100%, I no longer have any burning or major itching."

LRM (taken for less than 1 month) February 15, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "All these reviews couldn't be any more on point. I am going to email the company tomorrow to share this experience and the link with all these reviews. Talk about ruining my Valentine's Day lol I bought this product today, inserted it around 4:00 p.m.. It is now 10:00 p.m. and I am on fire. I just took a shower to clean it all out but it doesn't help. My vagina is so swollen it's terrible. I took the advice to use an ice pack, and it seems to be helping a little but the itching is driving me insane. Please don't buy this product if you haven't already."

VaJaJaOnFire (taken for less than 1 month) February 15, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This stuff caused literal hell. Went to see a GYN after my symptoms worsened 100000x 36 hours after using the monistat 1. Turns out it caused burns on both my right and left inner labias. They can treat my current yeast infection but can’t do anything about the burns, so I will have to suffer through the pain and (extreme) stinging and burning with urination until my body can heal itself. I’m a full time employee and a full time college student so I thought this 1 day relief would be perfect but I wouldn’t wish this pain on anyone. Do not recommend whatsoever."

Anonymous February 14, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Oh my God... I wish I could pressure wash the inside of my vagina to clean this monistat out. The burning/itching is unreal. I inserted the egg 2 hours ago. I am certain that I won't be getting any sleep tonight. I wish that I had read reviews before using - I will never use the product again (I wish that I could give it zero stars). It would be better to go to the doctor and take an oral med if appropriate."

Sad Lady Bits (taken for less than 1 month) February 13, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Worst feeling ever I literally had to get an ice pack to place on my vaginal I hate this product. How do I get my money back please help"

My vagina just died (taken for less than 1 month) February 12, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Will definitely be taking the oral pills next time. It did cure my yeast infection but it burned so bad it made me nauseous. Couldn’t sleep for hours and it permanently stained my underwear."

NickName February 11, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Don’t use this! The burning pain is awful, much worse than any symptoms. This product should be taken off the shelves."

Never again February 10, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Holy hell!! This stuff burns. Similar experience to the other ladies. Do not use. Just go to urgent care to get oral meds prescribed! Yesterday was the day from hell. My vagina felt like it was on fire for 12 hours and nothing helped! Had to just take benadryl and some wine to fall asleep. I woke up this morning feeling better though. Swelling has gone down a bit, vagina still warm but not burning. Never using this product again!"

Girl on fire! February 9, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "AVOID!! Apparently I’m not going to hell, but my vagina is "

J (taken for less than 1 month) February 4, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Please ladies do not use this. As a nurse, I should have read reviews first. I will warn everyone from now on. Due to the higher dosage, it has a negative reaction inside the vagina. 3 words: itch of death. The itch is so intense, I used it overnight and woke up in the morning in agony. This should be removed from shelving in all stores. I cannot function due to the intensity. I can only hope this gets better soon."

Jkio January 31, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I work nights and I realised 2 days in after a shower that it wasn't the new soap causing a mild irritation but definitely a mild yeast infection (YI). I have not had a YI in over a 2 years. This time it was pretty obvious.. hubby and i had unprotected sex..and my lady bits apparently didn't handle the change in pH. I popped in the egg of doom and for extra comfort smeared on the external cream..put on a pad because aI figured all creams leak and went to work. It was burning, itching, and on fire the entire shift.. It was definitely worse than the mild symptoms before I used the med. I haven't had any itching today so I decided tonight to have a look. Still angry red looking and sore but worrisome is my discharge looks a lot worse. I know it says wait 3 to 7 days..I am skeptical that it gets worse before better. So yeah..my vote is it is a terrible product if it is going to burn and itch and then not even work."

Anonymous January 29, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This drug is horrific!!!!!!!!! I am a doctor. At no point in my training do I recall being taught that this can cause such awful side effects (admittedly I am a sub specialty Pediatrician so my time seeing teenagers with yeast infections was limited). I thank god I don’t believe I’ve ever prescribed it to anyone (we usually give you a dose of Diflucan). If I ever did, I am sooooooooo sorry. I had a very mild infection with barely any burning. But about 30 minutes after inserting this product my vagina was aflame! I was practically in tears. It was like some one lit up my lady bits with flame. I didn’t have skin breakage, swollen labia, etc before. The terrible burning was 100% medication side effect. I showered and tried to flush as much out as I could and that did help. But 30 min later I’m still hurting. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. Try a 7-day or maybe 3-day version. Or, see your doctor and see if you’re a candidate for oral treatment with Diflucan."

Dr_RC (taken for less than 1 month) January 28, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is the worst itching I've experienced inside of my walls, I just want to scratch all in there. No burning just itching, I inserted it an hour ago and the itching is crazy. Hopefully it will stop soon."

Anonymous January 27, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I only wish I had read the reviews before that fateful moment I inserted the egg of fiery hell. Ladies, if you are reading this... PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT USE THIS. and I thought the original yeast infection was painful. I would have rather stuck it out for a couple more days using a different med. I bought this because it said 1-day and that you could use it during the day and still go about my errands. Well an hour later and I’m in bed with an ice pack on my lady bits eating whatever snacks I can get my hands on. I already sat in the shower and washed it off. Thank goodness it’s a Saturday cause if I was at work I would’ve had to take the day off. This is the most uncomfortable panging, itching, burning I can’t even describe but trust me it is definitely not worth the 1-day fix (if it even works in one day... I guess I will find out) I just hope this feeling goes away as soon as humanly possible."

everything hurts and i’m dying (taken for less than 1 month) January 26, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Put this on before I went to sleep about 12am. Woke up in agony about an hour later. Was literally squirming in my bed from the severe itch and burn. After looking at these reviews I felt much better. During the worst side effects I was literally thinking about my worst enemy and thought to myself I wouldn’t even want them to go through this uncomfortability. Insane itching like bugs were crawling in my vagina. I wanted to cry I really contemplated going to the ER. I should’ve looked at the mg (dose) in satans egg before it was inside of me. Nonetheless, nothing that is trying to help you as over-the-counter medicine should put 90% of people in that much agony. Rip to the next victims."

Itch and fire January 26, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Had a yeast infection for about 3 days from having sex with my boyfriend number 2. (Don’t cheat on your boyfriend/husband ladies, this is my karma), before taking this medicine my vag was extremely itchy and swollen all the way to my bum. Not gonna lie this medicine is literally burning so bad inside of me, I’m sure the burning feeling is just the medicine working. My vag actually stopped swelling up and went back to its normal size , but this damn tingling feeling is annoying!!!!!"

Victoria January 26, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Originally got a three day treatment but somehow lost it after 2 days of using it, so I didn't get to finish it out and only a little bit of the infection was left. Was coming up on a fun weekend if you catch my drift so wanted it finished as quickly as possible. First mistake. I put in the that damn egg and at first it was completely fine no problem. Two hours later I’m lying in bed watching netflix and I could feel like the entirety of the egg had leaked out and had SOAKED THROUGH my panties and the shorts I was wearing. Its not like I was vertical I’ve been lying down this whole time!! I couldn't stand it anymore so I went to wipe all the stuff that was on the outside off. As I type I can feel all of it coming out and again I am LYING DOWN. Slight burning sensation as well, through not as bad as these poor ladies on here. I’d rather take a pill."

Pissed0ff January 26, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Works. Does it burn? A little. But I think the problem might be that if you’ve been itching or the skin is irritated will be easily scorched. Also. When you insert the prefilled applicator, you need to inserted as deep as possible. I did mine before bed so I wouldn’t have much leak out. I would recommend this especially if you catch the YI early and haven’t been super itchy."

Yvette (taken for less than 1 month) January 24, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is TERRIBLE product! Within 30 minutes of taking it started leaking profusely and that's when the real problem started. Extreme burning and itching! Everything is swollen and feels like it's on fire! I've used ice packs and am sitting in the tub hoping to wash off any exterior remnants to no avail. It's been 2 hours now and the original yeast infection was better than this!"

Mom of2 (taken for less than 1 month) January 24, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "OH MY GOD I’m in so much pain I’m actually crying while I type this. I’ve never experienced itching and burning like this EVER!!! What is in this??? I never write reviews but everyone needs to know this does not work!!!"

Someonehelpme (taken for less than 1 month) January 24, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I just looked up the reviews for this AFTER I used the product because I was experiencing extreme swelling/burning/itching and redness. These comments do not lie! I'm miserable laying down in my couch. I hope this pain goes away soon."

Hamm (taken for less than 1 month) January 23, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Please ladies, if you've found these reviews and haven't bought Monistat and were recommended it or are considering it DO NOT PURCHASE IT. Please just go to your gynecologist or find some other alternative. As every other female on here has said, this should be removed from stores. I constantly suffer from severe cramps to the point of shaking, vomiting, fainting, and sweating but this is a million times worse. It feels as if someone dumped lighter fluid into my vagina and set it on fire. It's 1:14 am, I put it in about 2 hours ago and I know I'm not going to get sleep whatsoever. I feel like I cannot move or even think, I'm to the point of tears. I wish I could get a refund of my money and honestly if I were strong enough to get up, I'd go to the emergency room. Please do not buy this product. It comes with a tube of cream that's suppose to relieve side effects but it honestly makes matters worse. This little cream egg is literally satan's hatchling, please do not buy it PLEASE."

Inpain101 January 23, 2019