User Reviews for Tetrahydrozoline/zinc sulfate ophthalmic to treat Eye Redness/Itching (Page 3)

Also known as: Visine A.C., Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief

Tetrahydrozoline/zinc sulfate ophthalmic has an average rating of 1.9 out of 10 from a total of 51 ratings for the treatment of Eye Redness/Itching. 6% of those users who reviewed Tetrahydrozoline/zinc sulfate ophthalmic reported a positive effect, while 90% reported a negative effect.

Tetrahydrozoline/zinc sulfate ophthalmic Rating Summary

1.9/10 Average Rating

Compare all 20 medications used in the treatment of Eye Redness/Itching.

Reviews for Tetrahydrozoline/zinc sulfate ophthalmic

JMS1234 December 28, 2016

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “I was having redness and itching due to allergies and I used the visine totality. It made my eyes burn and I couldn't see for 10 minutes. It amplified the symptoms I was already having. I'm scared to use this product because it's painful and I wasn't expecting it to burn.”

Headie eddie November 27, 2015

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “Used once and the product burned my eyes . Then made the mistake of not throwing it away and used again in one eye and only that eye has been watering for more than 12 hours and irritated. Now the skin around the eye is sore. I'm trying not to touch it but it's drying out my skin.”

Aunnie August 25, 2015

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “I used Visine Totality I personally think it made my eyes worse!!!! when I used the drops it burned my eyes worse then before. My eyes are now blood shot red and I'm in a lot of pain”

Teri0220 July 16, 2015

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “Tried this product twice to get rid of redness in my eyes. Each time just after applying my eyes started to burn and pretty much felt like this product gave me every symptom it was supposed to cure. My eyes felt terrible and where hard to open at first, but subsided after few minutes.”

V.J · Taken for less than 1 month July 28, 2013

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “I was working on water coolers, some of the liquid got my eyes. I went to Walmart and bought this product, and it worked great. it got rid of the itching and burning, I was lucky it save me a visit to the doctor.”

Anonymous August 6, 2011

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “After applying the eye drops I experienced burning and itching in my eyes that lasts for about five minutes and then subsides. I don't know if this is something that should keep me from using it or not. I use it in the morning about 30 minutes before putting in my contacts, (Only when I need it though).”

mirra March 22, 2010

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “Whenever I use these eye drops my vision is blurry for about 5-6 minutes. Other than that it works.”