User Reviews for Tetrahydrozoline/zinc sulfate ophthalmic to treat Eye Redness/Itching (Page 2)

Also known as: Visine A.C., Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief

Tetrahydrozoline/zinc sulfate ophthalmic has an average rating of 1.9 out of 10 from a total of 51 ratings for the treatment of Eye Redness/Itching. 6% of those users who reviewed Tetrahydrozoline/zinc sulfate ophthalmic reported a positive effect, while 90% reported a negative effect.

Tetrahydrozoline/zinc sulfate ophthalmic Rating Summary

1.9/10 Average Rating

Compare all 20 medications used in the treatment of Eye Redness/Itching.

Reviews for Tetrahydrozoline/zinc sulfate ophthalmic

Pat June 30, 2019

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “I bought this product and it totally burned my eyes instantly and they were all itchy, red and swollen. Not a good product.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month June 27, 2019

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “This is the worst eye drop I've ever used. The burning I experienced was INTENSE. The itching was horrible. I also had the same experience with Clear Eye's MAXIMUM Itchy Eye Relief. The thing I've found in common with the two, is Astringent. I don't KNOW if that's it? Just a guess. My suggestion, anyone who experienced burning with Visine Totality,also avoid the Clear Eye's mentioned above.”

Nae June 26, 2019

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “Worst thing ever!! Eyes burn like crazy it’s going in the trash!”

Madukes · Taken for less than 1 month June 10, 2019

Visine A.C. (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “Having trouble with dry itchy eyes from allergies. Figured Visine brand would be best. Well it burned and made my eyes itch even more. I used it for about 4 days and couldn't use it anymore. My eyes actually felt worse after using this product.”

KittycattF · Taken for less than 1 month May 29, 2019

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT! I’m warning you. Read these reviews everyone had the same experience I did. I wish I read them before buying this. My eyes burned soooo bad immediately after using. It felt like I poured bleach in my eye. Then the itch started. It’s been 15 mins and it’s just starting to subside after I literally stuck my eyes under my faucet. Why is this still on the market!!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE.”

KR85 · Taken for less than 1 month May 5, 2019

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “This is HORRIBLE. My allergies have been bad lately. I went to the pharmacy to get eye drops. I normally get Similasan, which works great. They didn’t have that so I decided to give this a try. I was torn between this and another cosine product, but unfortunately decided on this one. Oh my goodness the burning was terrible. I even gave it a few tries. I thought maybe my eyes needed to get used to it. Day 3 and no improvement. Burning just as bad as first time. Ordered Similasan on day 1 from amazon, but still won’t be here for a few more days. I’m going to another pharmacy later just to see if they have it because I can’t use this another day.”

PleaseStopBurning · Taken for less than 1 month April 16, 2019

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “My eyes were dry and itchy, and I tried this product. Now it's worse, much worse. If I imagined putting hand sanitizer with aloe into my eyes to help, this is what I would imagine it feeling like.”

Me · Taken for less than 1 month April 6, 2019

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “I have used other Visine products, however, Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief one was a absolutely terrible! I felt like I dropped acid straight into my eyes. I see this is common. WHY is this still on the market?”

Rockso · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 1, 2019

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “I've consumed cannabis for several decades, and my wife wears contacts, so between the two of us, we've gone through a serious amount of eyedrops from various companies. Visine has always been the golden standard, but they really dropped the ball with this product. It's slightly less irritating than putting gun-smoked sand in your eyes. Expect blurry, stinging eyes that water and make your nose snot up. You'll look like you just got dumped. The itch stops after 30 minutes or so, but by then your eyes are as red because you've been rubbing them so much. Did Johnson & Johnson bother to test this product on humans? It seems doubtful. You know what? I'm contacting J&J and seeing what they have to say for themselves. They HAVE to know that they're selling lava disguised as eyedrops, right?”

Bandy · Taken for less than 1 month February 3, 2019

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “I used this product for my dry eyes, the first drop burned so much. Imagine dropping rubbing alcohol in your eye. I highly recommend no one to use this product. It really should be pulled off the shelf.”

Melissa · Taken for less than 1 month October 4, 2018

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “Omg!!! These people are not lying about the burning. Never using these again!”

Yea me · Taken for less than 1 month August 30, 2018

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “It burns”

Bill · Taken for less than 1 month August 21, 2018

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “The stinging is unbearable. Awful product. Visine went wrong on this. I'm surprised it's on the market.”

Smokey · Taken for less than 1 month August 20, 2018

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “I used Visine -A for my itchy allergy symptoms. I put one drop in each eye and experienced burning intense pain in both eyes. It hurt so bad that I could not open my eyes for 5 or 6 seconds. I never used eye drops that cause me to have reaction. I will never use this product again.”

Dee · Taken for less than 1 month June 20, 2018

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “I have mild allergies to our family cat. I had my boyfriend pick me up some eye drops to help with the itchy, red and burning eyes. I had never used totality before but have used other visine products and loved them. This one burned and felt like my eyes were on fire for about 5 to 10 minutes, after a few hours my eyes do feel better but it shouldn't be at the cost of setting my eyes on fire!”

Rita S May 17, 2018

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “Went to the drug store earlier today to buy eye drops. Pollen is so bad in NJ and my eyes were itching, red, and I had blurry vision. I bought this because it was the most expensive brand and I figured it would work better. Nope! My eyes are on FIRE! And they itch so bad for 20 mins after using this product. $12.99 down the drain.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month May 14, 2018

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “As others have said, this makes your eyes burn, blur, and water; your skin dry out and your eyes more irritated than ever.”

Burningeyes February 12, 2018

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “I thought that perhaps I had purchased a bad bottle. I see I'm not the only one who has had serious burning with the application of this product in the eyes. I thought I was buying something to moisten my dry eyes... A couple hours after application, my eyes feel better. After the burning stops, which takes several minutes... The burning is quite an unexpected shock.”

Chrissycat · Taken for less than 1 month January 30, 2018

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “I tried these drops for the first time & my eyes burned & blurred to where I could only see colors for a few minutes. Never experienced anything like it. It was frightening.”

jenet1967 · Taken for less than 1 month December 19, 2017

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “I used totality for itchy dry eyes (which was mild) and my eyes burned and itched throughout the evening. Fast forward a couple weeks, used it again.. eyes burned for about 15 mins and continued to sting and itch. Never using I again”

Painfuleyes22 · Taken for less than 1 month June 25, 2017

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “This really burns!!! Honestly, no joke. Like someone is pouring fire directly into the cornea. Couldn't drive a car till my vision returned, which is not great when on the way to work. Yeah, it gets the redness out, but not before you experience pain similar to having your eyelids tattooed with rusty nails. ”

Don't do it! May 26, 2017

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “Bought this product for the 1st time because I was having red itchy eyes & happened to see Visine Totality on the clearance shelf so I figured it would be fine with some extra benefits but how wrong I was. I put the drops in & within 30 seconds my eyes were burning very bad then the itchiness started like you wanted to scratch your eyes out & it did take the red out but after rubbing my eyes they were red again. I used it again a couple of days later because it was all I had & maybe it was a one time thing but no the 2nd time was even worse on top of the burning & itching my left eye felt like I had a cut in my eyeball and I was putting alcohol in it. BEWARE!!”

BrandonMunc May 23, 2017

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “I went to the store looking for Visine A, which works perfectly. They didn't have it. But they had Visine Totality so I got it, since I prefer Visine to the others and still do...but this stuff was potent. A tingling sensation is okay and sometimes expected. But these things burn.”

Cdm39 February 8, 2017

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “I bought these for dry eyes and I also have many eye floaters, this product has helped me so much and makes my floaters almost go away after I use it for awhile, my vision does get blurry a few mins after use but then goes away! Great product I will buy again and the burning isn't that bad.”

Jcifuentes · Taken for less than 1 month January 2, 2017

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “These eye drops burned my eyes so bad I couldn't even open them for maybe 15 seconds. After that my tear ducts and eyelids continued to have a burning sensation. I was completely in shock, being that I've used the visine brand for years.”