User Reviews for Tafluprost

Also known as: Zioptan

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Tafluprost.

Glaucoma, Open Angle

Intraocular Hypertension

1 review 49 medications
Glaucoma/Intraocular Hypertension
6.5

Summary of Tafluprost reviews 8.5 6 reviews

Reviews for Tafluprost

For Glaucoma/Intraocular Hypertension: "Caused redness in my right eye and awful eye pain especially in the eye socket and into my cheek. No issues with left eye, apart from changing the colour of the white area of my eyes - I look jaundiced!"

Mollybolly March 22, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Zioptan (tafluprost) for Intraocular Hypertension: "After having tried four previous drops, my doctor gave me Zioptan and my pressures came down immediately. My eyes are extremely dry , so I also have to use liquid tears every two hours."

TNtraveler (taken for less than 1 month) March 10, 2014

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Zioptan (tafluprost) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "I have been using Zioptan for a little over a year. I had developed allergies to the preservatives in my previous drops and Zioptan has been a wonderful change. My pressures are normal and the swelling, itching and peeling of my eyelids and the skin around my eyes has totally cleared up. "

northark January 25, 2014

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Zioptan (tafluprost) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "With Zioptan my intra ocular pressure fell, in one month, from R15 L14, to R12, L11. My ophthalmologist is delighted. He says that, if this result holds, I will be his third patient to experience a dramatic drop. He says that some people -- with hopes that I am one -- seem predisposed by heredity to an excellent response to Zioptan. No side effects."

BrianMidwest (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 16, 2013

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Zioptan (tafluprost) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "I had no side effects, but my pressure actually went up a few points. My eyelashes did not thicken but they grew longer."

campbell girl October 2, 2013

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Zioptan (tafluprost) for Glaucoma/Intraocular Hypertension: "The pressure in my left eye was 28, right eye 24, after 1 month on zioptan L21, R21. I get blurry vision, but it passes. But my insurance does not want to pay for this medicine."

tynisha June 16, 2013