User Reviews for Salicylic acid / sulfur

Also known as: Ala Seb, Fostex Medicated, Fostex Medicated Cleaning Bar, Fostex Medicated Cleansing Cream, Meted, Pernox, Pernox Lemon, Pernox Lotion, Pernox Regular, Pernox Scrub Cleanser, SAStid, Sastid Soap, Sebex, Sebulex, Sebulex Shampoo, ...show all 16 brand names

Learn more about Salicylic acid/sulfur.

Acne 2 reviews 504 medications

Dandruff 2 reviews 65 medications

Summary of Salicylic acid/sulfur reviews 4 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Salicylic acid/sulfur

Sebulex (salicylic acid / sulfur) for Dandruff: "I remember this from when I was a child. I suffered from eczema, very severely in the scalp and on my arms. No shampoo helped, until an old beautician told my mom about it. It was wonderful and I only used this for years. I've grown out of my eczema, so as an adult I'd forgotten it until 2000 when I went natural. My scalp still hates shampoo, and I never use it. One day I really wanted to wash my hair but I was out of both acv, and kaolin. I didn't really feel like bothering with it and wished I cld just "buy" some darn shampoo and be done. Aha!! I remembered the name of this shampoo from my youth and actually found that they still make it; AND sell it! I cldn't believe it! It still works. My scalp thanks the lovely makers of Sebulex shampoo."

Koreis (taken for 10 years or more) September 25, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Fostex Medicated (salicylic acid / sulfur) for Acne: "This is the greatest acne soap on the market. I had an extreme case of acne when I was in high school. After using Fostex for 2 weeks my skin was as clear as. "

Kaelens Nin (taken for less than 1 month) January 11, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Pernox (salicylic acid / sulfur) for Acne: "This is a wonderful product for adult acne. It does not leave your skin overly dry, but rather refreshed and silky smooth. I use it twice a day and have experienced the best skin appearance since I developed acne over 18 years ago."

Anonymous September 11, 2008

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Sebulex Shampoo (salicylic acid / sulfur) for Dandruff: "I have used this shampoo for 30 years. I love it as it leaves my hair shiny and thick and takes away the itchyness.IMc Registered Nurse "

ingrid mccord May 14, 2007