User Reviews for S-adenosylmethionine

Also known as: Adomet, Natrol SAMe, SAMe

Learn more about S-adenosylmethionine.

Reviews for S-adenosylmethionine to treat Osteoarthritis

SAMe (s-adenosylmethionine): "It works but side effects with digestion so bad Had to stop it."

Heywood (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 30, 2015

SAMe (s-adenosylmethionine): "I like SAMe it keeps my mood even and I have arthritis and anxiety. Have had pain remission ever since starting SAMe over 8 months ago. I take it with Super B Complex which is recommended to keep homocysteine levels even . It works great as a mood elevator. Love it"

Ukie December 21, 2014

"During my treatment of depression and RA--it seemed all the medicines stopped working at the same time. I was taking Cymbalta. I tapered off of it and tried Pristiq which worked horribly. I stopped taking them all and researched natural remedies for depression--came across lithium orotate and SAMe. I have been taking both for a couple of months now--seems to keep me level and out of the depressed state that I was in, so for now it seems to be working."

roxdreamer2 March 9, 2010